Skip to main content

Topic: Open world PvP in Houston (Read 266 times) previous topic - next topic

Open world PvP in Houston
The Castle Law is real even when your house is its own moat.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Open world PvP in Houston
Reply #1
The concept where one man can buy a firearm and freely shoot another man based on the water ground he stands on will forever be alien to me.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #2
The concept where one man can buy a firearm and freely shoot another man based on the water ground he stands on will forever be alien to me.

Peasant status can be hard to shake. Here in America, men are equal, and are all allowed to own arms, not just so-called 'nobility'. We don't really expect you foreigners to understand, we just expect you to continue getting raped by MUZI's tbh.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
No one is allowed to own a firearm where I live unless they work in law enforcement or private sector security (with big limitations). As for Muslim rapists, rapists come in all shapes and colors.

The only legitimate concern is defense against Muslim terrorism, unfortunately I do not have an answer that doesn't make things worse that could be considered acceptable (I'm of opinion that any criminal double-ID holder gets placed onto a ship and dumped into the ocean).

Edit: That said, I'm not ignorant. We've got major problems to deal with on the Islamic front and I'm painfully well aware my country is one of the few in Europe that openly accepts former ISIS combatants back into the country. This will backfire horrifically sooner rather than later. Off-topic, however!
  • Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 02:44:59 pm by Raap

Raap - Uprising

Reply #4
rapists come in all shapes and colors.
Makes no difference to the bullet.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
rapists come in all shapes and colors.
Makes no difference to the bullet.
I was just highlighting that Muslim rapists aren't the only rapists.

However, Muslim terrorists are the only terrorists (* this past decade).

Anyhow, how's your flood going? It's frankly a scary scene, did you know my country in it's entirety is one dam bomb away from looking like that? Fortunately we all know how to swim - well, besides immigrants, they do not... Something about no water in a desert...

Raap - Uprising

Reply #6
I think everyone should own a gun.  That way they become victims less often and people who pop off for no reason (or are robbing a bank) get shot up immediately.

Reply #7

To be fair, you cannot just shoot someone because they stand on your property, even in Texas (where I live).  I mean, when Mormons knock on your front door, you cannot shoot them. 

There has to be justified circumstantial support still for use of force, including deadly force.  Mere theft, especially during daylight with clear visibility and where there's significant bodily distance, and where the offender didn't overtly aggress on one's person and wasn't armed himself generally wouldn't be justified under the law, at the discretion of the local prosecutor. 

Also, homeowners typically think twice about shooting without a good reason as they can  be sued at a lower standard of proof; general home insurance policies don't offer any protection from such judgements either.
  • Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:52:48 pm by Crisply Vague

Reply #8
No one is allowed to own a firearm where I live unless they work in law enforcement or private sector security (with big limitations). As for Muslim rapists, rapists come in all shapes and colors.

Sounds like a country full of easy targets.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Criminals follow the rules.

Reply #10
The Castle Law is real even when your house is its own moat.

People's lives have been ruined and you feel the need to crack a joke on the internet about it? This is simply disgusting behaviour and I am personally profoundly offended and demand you be banned from the forum with immediate effect.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #11
sounds more like youre profoundly attention-seeking mate. dunno who u r and just started on here but u post an awful lot for a guy who aint got shit to say

Reply #12
sounds more like youre profoundly attention-seeking mate. dunno who u r and just started on here but u post an awful lot for a guy who aint got shit to say
You have no idea.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #13
thank fuck