Skip to main content

Topic: Potions (current InDev values) (Read 387 times) previous topic - next topic

Potions (current InDev values)
I tested all potions today and recorded their values (except minor potions, nobody uses those).

So, here's the table:

Unless Ub3rgames do some changes (hopefully they do), use the info if you can :)
For exact crafting recipes use @Ivinedra 's topic

EDIT:
updated the table to include minor potions and added color formating for better visibility.
  • Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:14:36 pm by Wyverex
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

Re: Potions (current InDev values)
Reply #1
Nice work - but minor potions would be great for newbies to know :) Also, I think the devs are going to be changing the values? So it might be an idea to have them in there too, just for completeness.

Love the table though either way, thank you!

Reply #2
By popular demand, info for Minor potions below.
I actually had to craft them because I usually either don't pick them up or just vendor them.

• Minor Health: 10x 2,5 = 25 HP
  • Minor Stamina: 10x 3 = 30 Stamina
  • Minor Mana: 10x 2,5 = 25 MP

Bonus info:
First Aid potion effectively gives immunity to elemental environment DoT-based damage - if you drink it while swimming in Lava or Acid (hello Alfar and Ork lands) you stop taking damage, and not only during potion effect, but long after potion runs out (I was in Acid lake 2 minutes after potion usage and still was not receiving damage). Drinking another kind of potion or casting spells did NOT break immunity. Moving out of lake or jumping removes immunity (DoT reapplies itself)
@Ub3rgames this sounds like a bug, or maybe a very cool, but exploitable feature.

Reply #3
By popular demand, info for Minor potions below.
I actually had to craft them because I usually either don't pick them up or just vendor them.

• Minor Health: 10x 2,5 = 25 HP
  • Minor Stamina: 10x 3 = 30 Stamina
  • Minor Mana: 10x 2,5 = 25 MP

Bonus info:
First Aid potion effectively gives immunity to elemental environment DoT-based damage - if you drink it while swimming in Lava or Acid (hello Alfar and Ork lands) you stop taking damage, and not only during potion effect, but long after potion runs out (I was in Acid lake 2 minutes after potion usage and still was not receiving damage). Drinking another kind of potion or casting spells did NOT break immunity. Moving out of lake or jumping removes immunity (DoT reapplies itself)
@Ub3rgames this sounds like a bug, or maybe a very cool, but exploitable feature.

The reason that works is because its seen as ongoing damage so if you jump out of the acid.lave and restart damage you will start taking it again but otherwise it thinks its just canceling a DoT.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #4
I understand the reasons why it acts the way it does - I wrote all that in detail so Ub3rgames can decide if it's a bug (complete report helps them reproduce) or if it's a feature ;)

I'm glad people find the list/table helpful :)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
It's a bug, already been reported.

Reply #6
It's a bug, already been reported.

to AV or Ub3rgames ?  ;)
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005

- Ub3rgames "We never saw RoA as competition."

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

Reply #8
By the way, if anyone finds any inconsistencies, inaccuracies or wants to suggest a better table layout, I'm open to suggestions and I'll update the opening post.

Reply #9
@Ub3rgames

current status - players craft potions to increase their trueforge weapon skill
(we need a fix here, to eleminate aventurine s.a. logic)
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005

- Ub3rgames "We never saw RoA as competition."

Reply #10
There's also tooltip problems, but I think all have been reported.

PS - moderate mana and moderate health potions are almost as good as minor ones... tiny buff needed (+0,5 per tick)?

Reply #11
thanks for helping with potions Wyverex ;D
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, TEAMSPEAK, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting those that will be Alfars at Launch. /tell Noah Scape, Knut Cup, TimothyJB NewDawn or Sargent Pepper if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #12
Table updated. Also, Clear Mind potion DOES NOT remove Burden. Maybe it should @Ub3rgames