Skip to main content

Topic: How do I try the game? (Read 238 times) previous topic - next topic

How do I try the game?
Hello,

I downloaded this game because I want to try it but, when I try to login, I'm told my account isn't active. It is confusing because as I created the account I was directed to download the development server. It all appears free to try but did i misunderstand? Do I need to pay to try the development server? If not, can anyone help me troubleshoot why my account is marked inactive?

Thanks

Re: How do I try the game?
Reply #1
You have to pay. It's 20 euros iirc, and that gives you access to all of indev plus free time at launch.

Reply #2
Hello,

I downloaded this game because I want to try it but, when I try to login, I'm told my account isn't active. It is confusing because as I created the account I was directed to download the development server. It all appears free to try but did i misunderstand? Do I need to pay to try the development server? If not, can anyone help me troubleshoot why my account is marked inactive?

Thanks

You need to buy client to play but then you get all of indev plus launch time.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• Morad
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Hello,

Thanks
Once you buy the client,  indev is free , and you get 1 month  (I think, maybe 2 months ) after launch.

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
It's 2
Bala Eregi - SG of Bewahrer der Welten

Reply #5
Thanks.

That is too bad and kind of surprising. It is actually really expensive for a game that has not launched and essentially looks like a reworked version of a ten year old game. I remember i paid for everquest landmark beta, thinking it would develop into something, and development never really finished building the game.

I like many ideas about this DnD that I read on the website but how many of them are in-game right now?

Reply #6
It will be free period before game release, so wait abit and you can test it for free, same like free trial.
Local banking and Titles is not in game yet. Almost everything is done 100% or 50%

Reply #7
It is a presale, which as a bonus, gives you unlimited access to the InDev period. Considering a portion of the meditations points you earn will carry over, I think it's quite a good deal considering today's standards. Alternatively, you can also wait on the next free period, at least one before the release.