Skip to main content

Topic: COP21 Paris Climate Agreement (cant be cancelled) (Read 841 times) previous topic - next topic

COP21 Paris Climate Agreement (cant be cancelled)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-jJIupxF_A

China - 1,3 Billion People
India  - 1,3 Billion People
EU -  530 Million People
Pakistan - 200 Million People
Brazil - 211 Million People
Russia 143 Million People
African countries (by 95%) - 1,2 Billion People

Signed into the Agreement

does anybody gives a shit when a country with 350 million people go backwards and want to cancel it? Its more about selfdestruction and shooting selfowned a bullet through the brain, through the breast, through the knee into the foot.

I guess they wont sell their ressources to a country who goes into fossile fuels... what will happend if somebody cant buy with papier money any hard ressources? ... What will happen when the rest of the united world decide to change the economic system... anyway good luck.
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
- Coding is like Cuisine. Everyone knows good food when they eat it, but what looks easy in the plate could take hours of baking in the kitchen. - DND Godking Dev

Re: COP21 Paris Climate Agreement (cant be cancelled)
Reply #1
I wouldn't worry about it so much. the good thing about the US is the states can still do things even when the feds are too corrupt (See decrim of MJ) and even if the accord is ignored at the fed level power house states with more progressive governments like CA will still be moving in the right direction.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #2
America will do more to lower emissions by ending outsourcing than this useless agreement that tried to get us to pay twice as much as the next country to lower emissions by .2 C by 2100.

CA in the right direction bwahahaha

Reply #3
Cant fix stupid...
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #4
Conservative intellectuals spent decades trying to explain the need for decentralized government and our founders idea of federalism...libtards ignore them and March towards big government. Trump comes along and convinces them in 100 days.  Trump the educator.

Reply #5
libtards

That word disqualifies you from any intelligent discussion

I know its beyond you understanding but to do what you think, would turn us into the EU of the US and we all can see what is happening in the EU and you want that for the US?

FFS...

There is a reason everyone moves to CA now if we did this some states would become wastelands as everyone left and moved away and CA would have 100 million people.
  • Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:47:43 pm by Mycke

Reply #6
Trump should end all agreements with rest of world because USA working class is funding the rest of the worlds problems at this point. Unless everyone gives equal share.
I agree with Promtheus 350 million people of world should not be funding 50% of the worlds problems and being only 5% of the world population.

Reply #7
Trump should end all agreements with rest of world because USA working class is funding the rest of the worlds problems at this point. Unless everyone gives equal share.
I agree with Promtheus 350 million people of world should not be funding 50% of the worlds problems and being only 5% of the world population.

The problems USA, Russia and EU created you mean??? Because the strong countries of EU, Russia and USA are more than 50% responsible for most of the world's problems! See Africa and middle east. If you don't know what I mean, I give up! I won't explain to you here centuries of history....
And how do you think USA become so strong? By working hard? lol
Dunnin Dainstaff - Lux Arcana

Reply #8

The problems USA, Russia and EU created you mean??? Because the strong countries of EU, Russia and USA are more than 50% responsible for most of the world's problems! See Africa and middle east. If you don't know what I mean, I give up! I won't explain to you here centuries of history....
And how do you think USA become so strong? By working hard? lol
Blame whitey.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
So why the tax cut to the richest ?

EDIT :

Blame whitey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
  • Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 01:50:54 am by LRM
LRM

Reply #10
This was the best possible outcome. All other countries lower their emissions (laugh, yeah right) and slow their economies while USA keeps chugging along. Excellent for us. We have the best negotiator.

"I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris." -President Donald J. Trump

The President's statement, with introduction by the silver fox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3wE7MO1uSw

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
"I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris." -President Donald J. Trump

No worries here, we are well in land.
LRM

Reply #12
We should just ruin our economy to reduce global temperature by .02 C by 2100, we wouldn't want people to have to move for the first time in history. At the rate of 3mm per year, how will anybody ever react in time?

Reply #13
We should just ruin our economy

This is the propaganda going green doesnt ruin econmies they just keep telling you it does but wheres the evidence?

Reply #14
We should just ruin our economy

This is the propaganda going green doesnt ruin econmies they just keep telling you it does but wheres the evidence?

You should listen to the Presidents speech (which I assume you believe was written by Vlad himself).