Skip to main content

Topic: HAIL THE KING! KING IS BACK! (Read 482 times) previous topic - next topic

HAIL THE KING! KING IS BACK!

Re: HAIL THE KING! KING IS BACK!
Reply #1
Since when has Gans been American?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Gans my ass

Reply #3
It looks like Sementchik (from DND) is playing.

Reply #4
Who?

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
watched at half-way with 0.25 speed. There where they talk about hacks in the video. You will see, amazing pixel detector!
Kjaetlan Bjornsen of Uprising

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
@Ub3rgames you see the power of aimbot in this fucking game? are you shitting me, better be some protection other than GM to watch this shit, like wtffff

Hope in DND prot is a bit better

Reply #7
Aimbot?

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
can you point us to a specific point in the video where you think it's suspicious?
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
can you point us to a specific point in the video where you think it's suspicious?
Everywhere tbh, seems like he has to register a specific color/pattern which he then follows "mechanically". What I mean is the program appears to be able to follow and predict where the target will turn, based on where it was last moving.

Edit: sry forgot to mention to watch at 0.25 speed ofc :D
  • Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 11:42:01 am by L4Mf

Reply #10
What, like a human being can?  That's uncanny.

Reply #11
Everywhere tbh, seems like he has to register a specific color/pattern which he then follows "mechanically". What I mean is the program appears to be able to follow and predict where the target will turn, based on where it was last moving.

Edit: sry forgot to mention to watch at 0.25 speed ofc :D

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY A retarded racist, sexist HYPER-KID LIKE GANS is a cheater or will cheat? or is cheating in that video!!? i did watch at .25 speeds lol looks highly suspect.

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Sad to see that even Mr. Beefcake himself can come to this conclusion, while Maejohl is just spewing drivel  as per usual.

Is Maejohl the new and improved GrimmbyB/KingPat 2.0 ?

Reply #13
Sad to see that even Mr. Beefcake himself can come to this conclusion, while Maejohl is just spewing drivel  as per usual.

I may be the mean guy down the block but i never punched anyone who didnt deserve it.

Reply #14

I may be the mean guy down the block but i never punched anyone who didnt deserve it.
You've never punched anyone.