Skip to main content

Topic: Let's Discuss RoA (Read 15082 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Let's Discuss RoA
Reply #750

*waves to Neilk*

heya babes - coming for more ideas?

Reply #751
Using the term famous in anything Darkfall related is hilarious since the game itself is a non factor in the gaming community never mind the players who play it. 😂
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #752
This cuckboy did nothing but gank newbies for the first month of roa, sold his account and then quit.

<3

Gonna do the EXACT same in DND bb. Doesn't mean I don't know what is wrong with the games, especially RoA =}

Or well I won't have to sell my acc and quit if the game is actually good this time but, yeah, the odds of that happening 🤔

I actually appreciate you doing things like this. If the game is shit enough to allow that to happen, you should be entitled to do it. You didn't kill the game, BPG didn't address the issues that allowed it to happen.

DnD better learn from that.

You're in the same category as Jet Boom with that mindset. Hell, even Raap. Anyone who's exploited, really.

Im very against punishing exploiters, i believe if its in-game it's free for all. I hope DnD doesn't ban for exploiting. Removing the gains from it, yes. Like loot or levels. But don't ban someone from playing your game simply because they exploited something you couldn't fix.

Its the equivalent to kicking someone out of a debate because they raised a point you don't know how to counter argue.

@Ub3rgames
  • Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 05:02:59 pm by Kenman
I'm an amateur GFX Artist. I created the RoA logo, BPG logo, many of the forum buttons, and edited their swirl.

But don't misunderstand: I hold no bias. I play both. Great devs on both sides- good, passionate people.

If you'd like GFX work message me.

Grim ReapiN
Proven mongoloid

Reply #753
Its the equivalent to kicking someone out of a debate because they raised a point you don't know how to counter argue.

@Ub3rgames

Except if they already said which exploits get you banned...

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #754
Went over your head. All good
I'm an amateur GFX Artist. I created the RoA logo, BPG logo, many of the forum buttons, and edited their swirl.

But don't misunderstand: I hold no bias. I play both. Great devs on both sides- good, passionate people.

Grim ReapiN
Proven mongoloid

Reply #755

Well for the most part Ub3r agrees with you and is seriously trying to fix all the exploits, but that doesn't mean if there is one that they haven't solved yet, people should just get to use it at will until its fixed, that doesn't make any fucking sense.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #756

Well for the most part Ub3r agrees with you and is seriously trying to fix all the exploits, but that doesn't mean if there is one that they haven't solved yet, people should just get to use it at will until its fixed, that doesn't make any fucking sense.

I guess but its indev. Gona ban someone in indev.

Grim ReapiN
Proven mongoloid

Reply #757

I guess but its indev. Gona ban someone in indev.

best time so they can buy a new account

Reply #758
Using the term famous in anything Darkfall related is hilarious since the game itself is a non factor in the gaming community never mind the players who play it. 😂

I agree.

Reply #759

Reply #760
https://forums.darkfallriseofagon.com/threads/lastest-changes-and-meditation.14310/#post-212772

Like fish in a barrel.

Let's be honest, no matter how you feel about RoA the shit show has been bigger then anybody thought possible

Reply #761
Another set of coding they just wasted time on then.

BPG

Bad at Planning Games

Reply #762
looks like they reverted their latest patch

Reply #763
anyone whoever thought ROA would be a success with the team and personalities running it, was straight up stupid or deluded or both
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #764
anyone whoever thought ROA would be a success with the team and personalities running it, was straight up stupid or deluded or both

SG of Elitist Cuntz