Skip to main content

Topic: [Discord] DnDuels (Read 675 times) previous topic - next topic

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
[Discord] DnDuels
DnDuels is a discord server for new players and vets alike to help them organize duels and group duels.

Over the past weeks, with the new meta changes, I have never felt more the need to train and to pvp, and yet I am struggling to find some. I have obviously been dueling the same dudes over and over again, but after a while it gets a bit stale.

The idea behind this discord server is to centralize who's up for some organized pvp at any given time, and help them to get to beat the shit out of each other.
https://discord.gg/T7ReK3w

This channel could act as a valuable tool, especially for new players, for whom it is quite hard to find some organized pvp outside of your clan, whether it's because no one is connected, or you want to face different adversaries of similar skill.

The obvious endgame of this channel is to make group dueling easier to organize: you are dueling with your clannies, just x in channel "x_for_duels", if people you want to fare against also signal themselves available, feel free to pm them. Congrats you have just turned some boring old duels into an exciting 3v3 against a rival clan.

Small side note for newer players : feel free to drop by, ask questions about the meta, gear, spells, or obviously ask for duels and training, we can't stress enough how welcome you are but do not post you in-game location publicly.

• Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:02:20 pm by LRM
LRM

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: DnDuels
Reply #1
Badass idea. I hope everyone will hop on this train and stay respectful.

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
If any player wants to train feel free to hop on the chan though it won't get very busy till next patch imo.
In the meantime i'm looking for ppl willing to duel in scrub gear (r40, no echants) to make a few tests
LRM

Reply #3
this should be stickied for the duration of indev imo.

Reply #4
Stickied.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #5
Stickied.

DEV confirm player activity below the Kermit frogs ass.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Re: [Discord] DnDuels
Reply #6
Stickied.

You'd know all about Kermit's ass.

Reply #7
Stickied.

His nose my be melding into it by now for as long as its been shoved up there.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #8
Stickied.

His nose my be melding into it by now for as long as its been shoved up there.

lol no1 cares mycke