Skip to main content

Topic: [MAP] Darkfallmap.com - Interactive & Up-to-date (Read 3510 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [MAP] Darkfallmap.com - Interactive & Up-to-date
Reply #30
11th February Changelog
* Holdings
- Additional updates on current city & hamlet owners
- Fixed typo for the city Marithain

* Mobs
- Large update for almost every single mob in Darkfall: New Dawn. Added info on every mobs magic weaknesses and their resists
- Added the missing Demon mob (middle map) as well as its submobs (Hooded One, Shroud Knight)

Today after a lot of typing almost every single mob on Agon and the four continents now have weaknesses and resists displayed in their mob note. This was something we wanted to do down the line but thanks to Ryko Stormeye sharing his impressive info that he has collected on this subject we've been able to add it already.

Reply #31
The resists really add a lot of usefulness to the map, so thanks to Nino for putting in the hours to fix it, and Ryco for providing the awesome source material. <3

Speaking of usefulness, me and Nino have discussed about possibly rewriting the map from the ground up and just use the current data for monsters/points of interests. If we do that we have a chance to make the map more useful and accessible. So I'm kind of curious what you guys would like to see from it if we decide to do this. All ideas are welcome! :-)
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 11:56:41 pm by Lillis Slowfoot

Reply #32
As long as the info pops up as a tooltip when I hover over the icon, I'm good :)  I really disliked the RoA guys map where you had to click on each spawn. Tedious as fuck.

Reply #33
The map is now updated with all the new materials, its droprate and amount.

Reply #34
We are currently working on adding a more useful political map. Some of you old DF players will probably recognize the format. This is very much a work in progress, but just letting you know that it's on the way. :-)

• Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:35:17 pm by Lillis Slowfoot

Reply #35
Maybe an app would be nice, no idea how much work it is though. I guess all offline df-related stuff we want to do now, we'd all like to do them through apps. @Ub3rgames any plans for an app of any kind? maybe something for clan management and info for their members (about clan stuff)?
Dunnin Dainstaff - Lux Arcana

Reply #36
Some day yes, but low priority. We could see ways to manage meditation queues, chat with players in game, get warning on sieges and raids, bank stare and so on,
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #37
Some day yes, but low priority. We could see ways to manage meditation queues, chat with players in game, get warning on sieges and raids, bank stare and so on,

Stuff like that is so nice. I remember enjoying the WoW ios/android app for putting up auctions and stuff like that. Something to kill time. We're now looking into replacing the flash parts of the map so then one could use it on phones/tablets too :)

Reply #38
From a quick look it seems like Simiran's Ul'Tura, Crystal Coast and Silmiyat isn't marked properly. A few Good Men own Inarith and Siberia owns Mathyra. I am sure there are other holdings that could be updated as well. This was just what I noticed the last few days.

Reply #39
From a quick look it seems like Simiran's Ul'Tura, Crystal Coast and Silmiyat isn't marked properly. A few Good Men own Inarith and Siberia owns Mathyra. I am sure there are other holdings that could be updated as well. This was just what I noticed the last few days.

Contacted the simiran leader and confirmed and now the map is updated, thank you for the info :)!

Reply #40
This is really useful. Thank you. 😊

Reply #41
Dwarf starter zones , always been Polar bear on the map dunno why , those are Arctic bears

Reply #42
In addendum to the current version of the map (28.02.2017)
@Lillis Slowfoot @Ninogan

Skaranibben - Steel Bones
Crystal Coast - Manly Janitors
Anjir - Simiran
Ul'Hamra - uXa
Tiquiya - Simiran
Hammerdale - A Few Good Men
Somerstone - Simiran

Thank you! I'll update this first thing tomorrow. I'm out of town today so don't think I'll have a chance to push an update tonight.

Reply #43
Brownie spawn @ 7' 25" W   23' 13" S (Just West of the Erinthel pond)

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
Is it possible to add in their physical protections aswell?
Khamsets for example have lower bludgeoning protection, while fire elementals have lower piercing.

Its a ton of work to get all the info, but for some monsters the damage difference is more than 70%...