Skip to main content

Topic: Hello world thread. Come and say hi! (Read 4275 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hello world thread. Come and say hi!
Reply #30
Hello!

I played Darkfall at launch and actually got a copy during the first wave.  My wife and I were F5 spamming for 4 hours until we finally got one.  It was my wife's first MMO, and we loved it.  We joined Knights of Terror, and had fun with the thrill of exploring the world to see what/who you can find.  We eventually left though from some of our friends quitting and other co-workers getting us to play other games with them.  After all that time, we keep reminiscing about the great times we had in Darkfall.  NOTHING could compare, and the good time in DF were the best times in any game we've ever played.

Now that we're both finishing college soon, I looked into getting back into DF and learned about all that's going on with the reboots.  I look forward to getting into the Alpha/Beta to contribute to this project and get back to the most fun I've had in a video game.  Even if the game has a small community, I'll still stick around.  I mean honestly... I don't think this game would be fun with hundreds of thousands of people.  Unless there were plenty of servers to split everyone up.
  • Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:24:34 pm by Chobo

Reply #31
Greetings all,

Nice to be back in Darkfall 1.

Reply #32
Hey stopping by to say hello

Reply #33
Hi everyone,

I come from way back before Darkfall 1 even had a beta. I just wanted to say how excited I am for New Dawn.

I think it'll really make the game stand out and I'm looking forward to playing this version even more!

Reply #34
Popping my head in to say hello.

Hello!

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
I don't think this game would be fun with hundreds of thousands of people.  Unless there were plenty of servers to split everyone up.

What? The game need population for the whole new local economy and territory control to work properly, the more the better, a server is designed to keep 10 000 players, a number never reached in DF.
Remember at release max perk was 6500 players, 65% of the max capacity, the correct number for a large world like Agon.

Anyway wlecome aboard to the best DF iteration. :)
  • Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 03:47:12 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #36
EU release I was Goth Chick and was in the clan Shadow Templars and then House of Shadows

NA release (I rerolled for launch) I was Sid Vicious and played with my brother Johnny Ramone and my girlfriend Nancy Spungen and we were in the clan Rock Stars but ended up join Mortis Consortium later on and then finally Lords of Death.

Unholy Wars NA server I am Covert AHhps and play in the clan Dark Side.

Reply #37
heard this was the place to find out what was happening with AV & BPG since they don't disclose jack sh1t

Reply #38
Hello everyone ... I played Darkfall from day one ... and it would be nice to try this version of the game

Reply #39
Heldana Woodsinger.
Played since DF Beta, always with several accounts to Support my Clans.
Horrible bad in PvP
female
old
Clans: Bewahrer der Welten, Zagenda, Liandri.

• rykus
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #40
Played UO for 10 yrs, 7 of that on Siege Perilous (full loot, open PvP server).  Started following DF around 2003, then lived in Agon until the sun set in 2012.  I mostly suck at PvP, but try hard to keep my team alive anyway. 

Look forward to seeing you all again in DND.  Even you asshats that always seem to know when I'm just about to make a bank run while mining.  ;)

Reply #41
A chance to re-live a part of my life...

That is exactly what this is going to provide me.   Due to life events during original release of Darkfall, I was only able to play 1/10 of the time I would otherwise have put into it. 

Can't wait to get in game and start cracking skulls.

Reply #42
Hello everyone.
I played Darkfall Online before and I liked it, although it did have flaws.

I am planning to make an alfar only clan on the InDev Server that is being launched at June 28.
If you are interested in joining my clan, send me a message please and you will get invited.

See you in game!!
Alfar Resistance Movement [ARM]

Reply #43
Hey friends! Zahyr Warkiller here, was a member of a Ninja Pirates during DFUW. Changing my name to Andy Candy now, so if you see me in game you know who I am.

• asterix
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
Oh hi, i've been playing darkfall since beta, many names, i'm looking forward to do it again. kudos for rebooting it ub3rgames, I hope you'll do better than Tasos.