Skip to main content

Topic: Crafting Information Sheet (Current as of Patch 4.0) (Read 3615 times) previous topic - next topic

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Crafting Information Sheet (Updated Patch 3.9)
Reply #30
:)

Snakeweed is a common ingredient throughout the staffs - so it has it's own column. (Even though you saw it already  :) )

If I have enough time, I might move from google docs to a SQL database with a javascript based website to interact with the data in the database. Pipe dream though, I've been dreadfully busy as of late with other projects.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:53:40 am by Ivinedra

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Is this the guy who setup your insider trading network in Lux so he could take everyone's shit? lol, no wonder he was balling the first few months of Indev. At first I thought it was Maejohl himself, but then I realized Maejohl isn't a bad guy, just a stoopid guy.

Oh well, at least he's doing good deeds with his wealth. +1.

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #32
I'm probably the third poorest character in game. I just like spreadsheets.

Reply #33
Your shield tab seems off

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
Is anyone able to get this new version to show all the tabs on an iPhone 7 regular size?
I can get the old sheet to show all the tabs but on this one I get cut off at construction at the top and doesn't pick back up until enchanting mats at the bottom

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
i got the same problem as @SomeBK even on my computer. i have to always move it to the widescreen because it is getting cut off at my old non widescreen
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

Reply #36
i got the same problem as @SomeBK even on my computer. i have to always move it to the widescreen because it is getting cut off at my old non widescreen

Me too, to see weapons I have to full screen the window on a large monitor its just automatically cut off if I dont.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #37
@nubnax, @Mycke, @SomeBK

As a temporary fix - until I move to a website or something - I can make a "Home Sheet" that will have links to the other sheets. Giving it a try now, should be on the live version in about 10 minutes.

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #38
@nubnax, @Mycke, @SomeBK

The home tab is in, but for some reason it still only works on PCs. (Tried it on my phone and tablet)

Looks like I'm in the market for a decent hosting service - free preferably, with not too many adds.

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
nice! that's a good enough workaround for my problem. thanks
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
@nubnax, @Mycke, @SomeBK

The home tab is in, but for some reason it still only works on PCs. (Tried it on my phone and tablet)

Looks like I'm in the market for a decent hosting service - free preferably, with not too many adds.

If there's a "google spreadsheet viewer" in the App Store, it should be able to automatically reformat this to a mobile device right? I know I can execute views into different programs on an android device but iOS usually doesn't give those prompts unless I hunt down acrobat viewer, excel app etc.

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #41
There is a google sheets app, I'll download it and give it a try. I'll update this post momentarily.

EDIT: The "google sheets" app allows you to see everything (after you click one of the hyperlinks). You can scroll through the sheet tabs at the bottom of the app and zoom in/out to see the information you need.

Still, I intend to move to a traditional webpage - as it should be universal for all devices.
  • Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 11:40:08 pm by Ivinedra

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #42
@naturezz, thank you. I can't take all the credit - I only compiled and updated the information.

Stub Thesilent from the original Darkfall gave me most of the original information. Anyone who contacted me about things I entered wrong or with other information can be found on the home tab. It really wouldn't have been possible without them. :)
  • Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:01:43 am by Ivinedra

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #43
In case you all were wondering. I am aware of the patch 3.10 update, in regards to armor balancing.

However, I'm on strike. They made the changes to the armor, but didn't update the crafting menu tooltips. Once those are corrected with the minimum rolls (and preferably in some standard order) I will adjust the rest. *ehem* @Ub3rgames *ehem*

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Crafting Information Sheet (Updated Patch 3.11)
Reply #44
The union leaders and management have reached an agreement therefore I am no longer on strike.  :)  :)

The Alchemy, Armorsmithing, and Tailoring sheets have been updated to match Patch 3.11 contents. I may have missed an item or two, so as always.... if you see anything that needs correcting please reply to this thread or send me a PM. Please wait ~10 minutes after this post for the live version to update.
  • Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:41:16 am by Ivinedra