Skip to main content

Topic: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes (Read 2169 times) previous topic - next topic

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes
Reply #75
To allow spectators that noone knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble. This fuck up is on tournament organization. Shame participants had to suffer because of tournament organizer's incompetency.

But hard not to notice that this organizer's incompetency that made outcome even more meaningless is the best theme for Darkfall New Dawn "tournament". Perfect fit.

Wow just wow...

I don't know what has happened to you m8, but your way of seeing all ways worse in things and being negative on everything can't be good for yourself neither.

One incident during whole tournament and not much down time between fights. Combat was really fun to watch and showed variety of play styles. For me was most enjoyable tournament I've watched in any of the  DF literation. And as a viewer seemed organized very well. Don't know how participants felt.

Sad that Semencheck got that Pats  incident ruining one fight that could have gone his way but doubt he would have won that series anyway so wouldn't say ruined whole tournament.

And in most DF tournaments there has been many interferings during the fights so I'm not sure how you can say something like that about this tournament.

Viil Taja

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #76
Btw there was about 150 ppl watching those 2 streams. Quite nice tbh.

Reply #77
To allow spectators that noone knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble. This fuck up is on tournament organization. Shame participants had to suffer because of tournament organizer's incompetency.

But hard not to notice that this organizer's incompetency that made outcome even more meaningless is the best theme for Darkfall New Dawn "tournament". Perfect fit.

Wow just wow...

I don't know what has happened to you m8, but your way of seeing all ways worse in things and being negative on everything can't be good for yourself neither.

One incident during whole tournament and not much down time between fights. Combat was really fun to watch and showed variety of play styles. For me was most enjoyable tournament I've watched in any of the  DF literation. And as a viewer seemed organized very well. Don't know how participants felt.

Sad that Semencheck got that Pats  incident ruining one fight that could have gone his way but doubt he would have won that series anyway so wouldn't say ruined whole tournament.

And in most DF tournaments there has been many interferings during the fights so I'm not sure how you can say something like that about this tournament.

Wall of text indicates that you actually have not much to say on the topic. A simple question:
Do you agree that "To allow spectators that no one knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble"? Or do you disagree?

Reply #78
One guy needed some attention and he got it, what else is there to say. I saw him at the tournament and i send him a pm , he responded in a mature way and was willing to pay the spectator fee so i let it pass.  That will not happen again, no spectators will be allowed at next tournament.

It isnt the first time Pat interupted an event and it will not be the last time either, some of his actions i can appreciate more then the other. He plays this game in his own special way, DF would be a lot more boring without players like him.

Looking forward to the next Tournament, the experience of this tournament will make the next one better. I enjoyed organising it and will continue doing so.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #79

Wow just wow...

Wall of text indicates that you actually have not much to say on the topic. A simple question:
Do you agree that "To allow spectators that no one knows anywhere near tournament area is asking for trouble"? Or do you disagree?

If you can't find your answer in his post, you might be special needs.

Reply #80

Point it out to me please.

Even event organizer is saying it's his fault, what the fuck was wrong with my statements that make one of you response with wall of text and other with insults? You try too hard guys. It's just a game.

You really do not understand that allowing random people to interfere matches when they are about to end is bad? Organizers are there to prevent such fuckery. If they don't, well, maybe this "risky spectator" was part of the tournament, just like flat terrain with no obstacles and transmuted weapons ban?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #81

Point it out to me please.

Ignorance is bliss, or in your case, embarrassing.

"One incident during whole tournament and not much down time between fights. Combat was really fun to watch and showed variety of play styles. For me was most enjoyable tournament I've watched in any of the DF literation. And as a viewer seemed organized very well."

I genuinely feel sorry for you, your mightier than thou attitude combined with your posts constantly reeking of defeatism and negativity doesn't paint a pretty picture.

Reply #82
Ignorance is bliss, or in your case, embarrassing.

"One incident during whole tournament and not much down time between fights. Combat was really fun to watch and showed variety of play styles. For me was most enjoyable tournament I've watched in any of the DF literation. And as a viewer seemed organized very well."

I genuinely feel sorry for you, your mightier than thou attitude combined with your posts constantly reeking of defeatism and negativity doesn't paint a pretty picture.
So what is his answer to my question in your opinion?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #83
And today kids, we learnt that questions can only be answered with 'Yes' or 'No', or else the depressed B.O riddled forumfallers will get confused.

Reply #84
And today kids, we learnt that questions can only be answered with 'Yes' or 'No', or else the depressed B.O riddled forumfallers will get confused.
My question does not have to be answered with yes or no. But I would like to know the answer. You know it already, can you tell me what his answer was? I don't see it in the quote you provided. Yet you claim it's obvious. Write it please.

Reply #85
agons Romeo and Juliet
dodgy bastard

Reply #86
You picked your forumname very well @WildNothing It is a bit wild and agressive but in the end you have nothing to say.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #87
The guy has always been a raging idiot, not sure why any of you humor him.

Reply #88
add him to ignore like most of us, he's beyond delusional

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #89
Btw there was about 150 ppl watching those 2 streams. Quite nice tbh.
Its really not though gosti... the games been out for 2 months that's appalling.

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.