Skip to main content

Topic: ETA on last part of magic FIX or when Earthquake start working??? (Read 844 times) previous topic - next topic

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: ETA on last part of magic FIX or when Earthquake start working???
Reply #15
Thanks U3ber for the answere. The normal player should know now what to expect in the next weeks while the obvious trolls keep trolling. Such pitty creatures wasting their time to try to ruin a small game. Spoiled kids generation.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #16
Spell curse will have a faster velocity in the same patch as well.
The idea is that the title changes a school that is about debuffs into a school that is into single target snowballing.
That signature spell is key to that "flavor".
@Ub3rgames

why is the signature debuff in Infliction is the slowest spell in the game then? it is also a signature

i can't even land it on mobs

making the inf debuff a signature was a bad idea :/ make it bigger and faster or not worth the signature at all

Reply #17
Dude forget earth, you have a working sig at least. Water sig LOVE!!!!! Can I get a casting speed slow component added?! :D

• Zerk
  • [*]
Reply #18
Spell curse will have a faster velocity in the same patch as well.
The idea is that the title changes a school that is about debuffs into a school that is into single target snowballing.
That signature spell is key to that "flavor".
Given flesh curse is as "flavor" for infliction don't forget to buff the travel speed on it too, it's about twice as slow as other debuffs.

Reply #19
Dude forget earth, you have a working sig at least. Water sig LOVE!!!!! Can I get a casting speed slow component added?! :D
ye just get raw magic and spam burden
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #20
ok, if soon, than:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7yjrpvy0w

Wooh there buddy. I love your videos but I think you can still destroy and grief peoples shit when they are offline in exiles. That was a pretty bad game last time I played it

Reply #21
ye just get raw magic and spam burden

No man, I like not using the titles of my magic school. It makes me happy.... (they are bad)

Keened darkscepter w adept robes reduces atk speed by 11% for like 30ish seconds. That's fucking amazing man, I am loving this..

Reply #22
ok, if soon, than:

Wooh there buddy. I love your videos but I think you can still destroy and grief peoples shit when they are offline in exiles. That was a pretty bad game last time I played it

they made a so called " god protection" system and with elevators you can build some tricky structures that needs a bunch of resources to siege them, so the offline raid is not a guaranteed profit, but well, it's still a guaranteed griefing tool : P

The issue with exiles is the low population cap / server and the lack of a nice complex combat layer. Even now, after the new combat patch it can not be the main content in a pvp server vs griefing each other till the other is offline, or he is outnumbered.

And that stupid target lock arrived as well : /

IF
Exiles would have a kind of combat mechanics like DF has and minimum 500/ server pop cap
or
DF would have a structure building layer as exiles has...

any of these scenarios would lead into an epic sandbox game, that would entertain a bunch of players for quite long.

And the funny thing is: I can imagine first to have a structure building content in DF similar that we can see in exiles, than believe that any time soon the 45/ servers will magically turn into an 500+/

Reply #23
ok, if soon, than:

That games PVP combat is dogshit which kills it (for me at least), other than that, it's pretty fucking sick.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #24
ok, if soon, than:

That games PVP combat is dogshit which kills it (for me at least), other than that, it's pretty fucking sick.

Reign of Kings had the best system of that type of genre. Sadly it didn't last long.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #25
So still no soon updates on Infliction?
Mr. Wam Wam