Skip to main content

Topic: Elemental Cloth Drop rates.... (Read 1058 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Elemental Cloth Drop rates....
Reply #60
LMAO you think 10~mana regen and 4 cast speed is a big upgrade?
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
Yeah, that's why everyone is going around in sturdy robes infact...it doesn't matter at all...but i guess they are all idiots spending time/gold to craft/buy better robes when they mean nothing
Getting a sturdy robe or getting an extrav robe is no different when measuring effort. Adept and above however is an entirely different deal. The increased bonuses do not merit the extra effort. The difference is too small and can be easily ignored.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Affiliated Mandrake Dealers

Reply #61
Sure because it is not DPS what matters, it is just the single hit dmg that counts....casting faster doesn't increase your DPS

but if you cant damage the target, cast speed is NON factor.

This isn't WoW kid, stop treating it like a tab  target game, with percentage based values for damage reduction.

ps keep editing old comments, after you have been replied to, thats the best way win an argument.

:)

Big Abbo

Reply #62
Another thing to remember that robes cant even be enchanted yet either where all other armor can be. So no stamina efficiency enchant and all that.

Reply #63
Another thing to remember that robes cant even be enchanted yet either where all other armor can be. So no stamina efficiency enchant and all that.
That's definitely need to be fixed for sure.
One thing to remember, though is that a mage can completely negate enemy armor using arcane dmging spells and, in that case especially, more spell magnitude will mean more dmg no matter if he is in scale or infernal.
I can hit for 30+ dmg with a r40 staff and eldritch sphere at 40ish level and a fine robe..

Reply #64
@dariobrun

both arcane and infliction damage schools are being adjusted, and rings are currently missing.
not everyone is a eldritch sphere spamming noob (ps he can still parry yo shitty sphere or shoot you with an acid bow for more than 30). solid advice as always.

you sound like an fnights alt. even get triggered like him and spam abuse.

Big Abbo

Reply #65
@dariobrun

He's not spamming anything here, he's trying to make his point and argue. He might be totally wrong, I don't know, I'm totally clueless never played as a mage, but at least *he* doesnt sound like a prick.

Reply #66
Ok, you won, you are right!
Everything you say is correct and perfect!
Mage sucks!! Melee are OP!! Ub3r you dumb ass!!
Better? you feel more satisfied now?

Damn 3 year old child....why i even lost time trying to argue with someone with such a low IQ...

Classic Fnights rage.
Big Abbo

Reply #67
He's not spamming anything here, he's trying to make his point and argue. He might be totally wrong, I don't know, I'm totally clueless never played as a mage, but at least *he* doesnt sound like a prick.
What i can suggest you is never trust what you read in these forums....it is full of crap and false "facts"...
I always try to test stuff by myself since, most of the time, what you read here as OP or UP, then is completely different in game (for example i just took blast, the lesser magic r100, which is considered so OP that need to be nerfed.....well....it does less dmg than the r1 eldritch sphere, even if i have the 10% dmg increase on it and has less aoe (basically no AoE). Maybe it will scale differently from other spells and when i jump it over the 25 mark it will gain a huge aoe and big dmg increase....but i doubt it)

Raw magic/infliction dmg are exactly supposed to be the counter to heavy armored targets: those spells have a base lower dmg than elemental counterparts, are generally a bit slower to cast and have a generally lower flying speed but they ignore armors.
So against a medium/light wearer you're probably going to do more dmg/faster with elemental spells, on heavy armored ones you're going to do more dmg with infliction/raw magic....but it seems that it is too difficult for someone to have to adapt to the enemy and use different spells in different situations and it is much easier to say something is broken just because it didn't work the same way as before.
  • Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:51:10 am by dariobrun

Reply #68

Raw magic/infliction dmg are exactly supposed to be the counter to heavy armored targets

ah bit like how only 1 type of meele weapon damages mages.... oh wait its not like that at all......

imagine if you had to use a fire bow to kill a water mage,  a water bow to kill a fire mage ect ect

it would be stupid, and its not suited in a full loot mmo.

hard counters are just a bad idea.

werent you the guy who was crying about having level earth and fire for buff others??
but you want to everyone to have to level raw and infliction?

hypocrite much???
  • Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:22:28 pm by Big Abbo
Big Abbo

Reply #69
ps @dariobrun reasoning for the upgrade of robes being lackluster for the cost is that they have Eldritch spehere

hahahahahhahahaha
Big Abbo

Reply #70
@dariobrun

both arcane and infliction damage schools are being adjusted, and rings are currently missing.
not everyone is a eldritch sphere spamming noob (ps he can still parry yo shitty sphere or shoot you with an acid bow for more than 30). solid advice as always.

When they use real bows they hit for 60+ in the back with a lvl 100 arrow shield on aswell. That was a rather painful experience.

Reply #71
All the comparisons of different armors here is pretty beside the point.  If mastery level robes provide a bigger bump than mastery armors, then that should be addressed.  But it shouldn't take 2 hours to farm the materials for 1 set of level-1 mastery anything.

Reply #72
ps @dariobrun reasoning for the upgrade of robes being lackluster for the cost is that they have Eldritch spehere

hahahahahhahahaha
note that his ''30+ dmg'' is backhits but you should have known that being on this forum,since
.it is full of crap and false "facts"...

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #73
note that his ''30+ dmg'' is backhits but you should have known that being on this forum,since
Lol...and you got this "information" from where? inside your ass?
Those 30+ hits where from front hits....
But that was before the eldritch sphere nerf that happened 1-2 patches ago, so it is not true anymore now, anyway.

Reply #74
You mean the patch from like 2 week ago? Which was shortly after you recommended everyone to use eldritch sphere? even tho you were told that it was being nerfed, weeks before? LOL
Lol...and you got this "information" from where? inside your ass?
Those 30+ hits where from front hits....
But that was before the eldritch sphere nerf that happened 1-2 patches ago, so it is not true anymore now, anyway.

You mean the patch from like 2 week ago? Which was shortly after you recommended everyone to use eldritch sphere? even tho you were told that it was being nerfed, weeks before? LOL
Big Abbo