Skip to main content

Topic: Dag Siege! (Read 1062 times) previous topic - next topic

Dag Siege!
So lets talk about how AMD/Garbage men need to call in their HUMANS to defend vs a force of 15 people!

Nutcupping scum shall have to pay!

Nomads looking at 15vs AT LEAST 30 enemies.

GG. Dead game.

Re: Dag Siege!
Reply #1
dag was abandoned for so long I'm surprised people bother even sieging it, shit holding.
dodgy bastard

Reply #2
Ah. Merc math.

Outside of garbage/amd alliance there was 4 people who actively engaged in the fight. Dont have an exact number but we were somewhere between 20 and 25.

Just a low blow trying to take away someones capital. If you only wanted a fight you wouldve gone for skaranibben.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #3
So lets talk about how AMD/Garbage men need to call in their HUMANS to defend vs a force of 15 people!
well:
- In order to let players adapt to the change, the perma-rogue status will not impact alliances or the track record of players for now.
@Ub3rgames When?

Reply #4
It wasent a low blow. we wanted the holding. and we wanted to do it our self (our alliance)  But that said. Gf every one. we got out played and the betther side won.  not much else to say. we will be betther and more prepeared next time.
Hartsia, General of the nomads.

Reply #5
Video?

Reply #6
So who exactly is this alliance? Because the game of telephone is sketchy.
And the whole alliance can only field 15 against a Wonder city for a day and time you picked? Idk... Can't blame defenders for being cautious against unknowns and offense created terms.

-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #7
pob,nomads,scrubs,pain killers then we had 5 enclave coming later

Reply #8
We were 16 at the first fight before the siegestones were taken down. AMD alliance was supposedly 25 there. When we came back to raid Dagnamyr we gained 2 more people and the numbers on the other side were way closer to our numbers than the first fight. We did although lose the second fight much quicker than the first ironically.. Enclave didn't make it in time unfortunately.
The fights were ok, but I hope our next siege will have more even numbers.

Sidenote;
Did the sieges back in DFO always have this bad fps? My rig is much better today but I have 30-60 fps and there was only about 40 people there..
Seblue Basogan

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
My performance was a bit off yesterday as well. Weird stuttering... might be because of no server restart for a few days or might be it's the last patch, dunno.

Reply #10
Enclave was too late for Dag, and didn't even get to the stones before they went down, due to a mistake by your's truly.

We ended up just scroaching the Quarandel siege.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #11
So now let's see.. exaggerate AMD numbers and omit that you intended to have a larger force but things didn't go as planned? Nice post. Made yourself look good.

Reply #12
So now let's see.. exaggerate AMD numbers and omit that you intended to have a larger force but things didn't go as planned? Nice post. Made yourself look good.

Once we saw the Simiran joining in and the Megazerg! we called in Enclave, our fellow Alfar cousins who for some reason enjoy living in swampy, smelly, insect ridden jungle land. Sadly they were too far away!

With that said, even with them we would have been DRASTICALLY outnumbered still.

I'ts ok, @MaejohI has offered the assistance of the Tausian Dominion, to fight the good fight!

Reply #13
We were 16 at the first fight before the siegestones were taken down. AMD alliance was supposedly 25 there. When we came back to raid Dagnamyr we gained 2 more people and the numbers on the other side were way closer to our numbers than the first fight. We did although lose the second fight much quicker than the first ironically.. Enclave didn't make it in time unfortunately.
The fights were ok, but I hope our next siege will have more even numbers.

Sidenote;
Did the sieges back in DFO always have this bad fps? My rig is much better today but I have 30-60 fps and there was only about 40 people there..

My fps went from regular 150 ish to fucking 20 ish from start to end, was horrible. My rig is also 100 times better than what I had 2009

Reply #14

Once we saw the Simiran joining in and the Megazerg! we called in Enclave, our fellow Alfar cousins who for some reason enjoy living in swampy, smelly, insect ridden jungle land. Sadly they were too far away!

With that said, even with them we would have been DRASTICALLY outnumbered still.

I'ts ok, @MaejohI has offered the assistance of the Tausian Dominion, to fight the good fight!

At least he consistent with the RP.

Excited to see the ultra mega zerg