Cottage Deed

Buying unlimited amounts of:
Cloth
Leather

I don't login here often so PM on Discord: Ninogan#0461
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:56:42 pm by CrucialUnit

Re: WTS lots of materials + a character
Reply #1
Just FYI before Devs get on the post, I think Account Trading is against ToS, Spool mentioned one guy got his account banned from doing it

xo

Arkillion Asura

Reply #2
Just FYI before Devs get on the post, I think Account Trading is against ToS, Spool mentioned one guy got his account banned from doing it

xo

Maybe they changed their rules, they previously during indev said it wasnt being regulated or against their terms. If they ban me they ban me I guess )))

Reply #3
pat is that you?

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #4

xo

Maybe they changed their rules, they previously during indev said it wasnt being regulated or against their terms. If they ban me they ban me I guess )))

Oh? I dunno basically on Discord someone was posting WTS Account (this was about 1 week ago) and Spool said he got banned so he had no more account to sell.

Arkillion Asura

Reply #5

xo

Oh? I dunno basically on Discord someone was posting WTS Account (this was about 1 week ago) and Spool said he got banned so he had no more account to sell.

I'll listen to your wise warning :P

Re: WTS lots of material
Reply #6

xo

I'll listen to your wise warning :P

9.Transfer of account or Virtual Items is prohibited
Ub3rgames does not allow or recognize the transfer of accounts or any virtual items acquired in the Game or the World. You cannot sell, purchase or trade any account, or offer to sell, purchase or trade any account. Similarly, since Ub3rgames owns all of the content in the Game and the World, you cannot sell or purchase any virtual items or characters from the Game or the World. Similarly, you cannot trade in-game items from the Game or the World for money or anything else of value from outside the Game or the World.

On the TOS..

I doubt they enforce it to the dot especially with the population but yeah :(

Can probably ask the devs if they allow it as a one off tho :D

Arkillion Asura

Re: WTS lots of material
Reply #7
Everything sold. Still buying some cloth/leather tho.