Skip to main content

Topic: Server Status (Read 78081 times) previous topic - next topic

Server Status
Server is online.

We do a 30 minutes maintenance per day, during the afternoon, and restart the monsters when necessary.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  • Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 04:04:33 pm by Ub3rgames
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Server Status
Reply #1
Thanks for the update.

Will be good to have a visual web interface here in the forum with the server status, or in the launcher like the old DF1.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #2
Dunno if it's possible to have faster update from devs  ;D
Amazing communication so far, thank you.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Any fixes?

Reply #4
Any fixes?
So far we got more fixes than AV made for 2 year of their development xD
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
Anquare Quare Supreme General

Reply #5
Any fixes?

It's funny because it's true. I'm starting to think AV didn't do anything at all with this game, it feels like the Norwegian team did everything and they just bought the company. Now it's gone full circle and in the hands of proper developers again. Much love to you Ub3r!
pew pew

Reply #6
Any fixes?

It's funny because it's true. I'm starting to think AV didn't do anything at all with this game, it feels like the Norwegian team did everything and they just bought the company. Now it's gone full circle and in the hands of proper developers again. Much love to you Ub3r!
I agree and am happy with it, Nothing else on the market grips me like darkfall, i literally find myself not even touching my pc because DFO was down. (RoA, DnD, Darkfall online, #NeverDarkfallUW)

Reply #7
@BangBearPlus Yeah, problem with DarkFall is, it's too good, everything else is bleak in comparison!
pew pew

• Naos
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Best is they really listen to the players feedback and consider how it could improve their vision or simply general QoL.
At least compared to AV dunno how many good ideas got wasted there in the suggestion forum but never actually considered by AV.
  • Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:26:31 pm by Naos

Reply #9
@BangBearPlus Yeah, problem with DarkFall is, it's too good, everything else is bleak in comparison!
Yeah i get bored in literally max 2 hours. Whern i do game i find myself on Borderlands 2 (This games kinda like story mode DFO for me so it passes ill play it for weeks) or Overwatch( Max i cna play OW is 2 hours then im drolling bored)

Reply #10
@Ub3rgames Thanks for being premo in handling the development process and getting us darkfall back.
Hats off to you, Check will be in the mail.

Reply #11
Server back up

Edit:
It seems like there was a small 5 minutes roll back for those that were online. Sorry for that, we're still getting used to the maintenance process.
  • Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:33:20 pm by Ub3rgames

Reply #12
About fixes. We found what we believe is the sources of the crashes. We should have a hotfix tonight at the same time than yesterdays.
Hang in tight.

Reply #13
great!

Reply #14
Serveur down for patching. Will be back in 30 minutes.