Skip to main content

Recent Posts

@Ivar_theBoneless

The blind of eye rot is the same, the damage was severely nerfed by making it unholy instead of bleeding.

@Ub3rgames

You have 2 schools you can compare necro to, earth and arcane as they both don't have a knock up on spells. Earth has the long range and higher damage with 20% stam drain nuke spam, whilst arcane has 40% mana drain with better bolt and now better signature spells. Leaving necro in the dust. It needs A, more damage to compete with earth or B, more leech.

Let's go boys.

Doesn't the spell effect scale with the damage done? You do more knock up with Fireball the more damage you do. For eye rot, blind is the spells effect so because it's doing less damage it should technically have a shorter blind which seems like an unintended Nerf

It scales with magnitude not damage which also scales with magnitude so you can change damage without changing magnitude

Let's unblock Mick and see what he has to add [drumroll] that's basically what the other guy implied, but when you debuff somebody vs the correct protection you can increase the duration/ effectiveness of the secondary affects which would imply it's being affected by protections. I guess we'll have to do some testing unless @Ub3rgames wants to clear this up?
Media Highlights / You killed chiken
Last post by Unknowm Mantra -
Questions and Answers / Re: When did the game launch?
Last post by Ivar_theBoneless -
Abbo is secretly playing, he still pays upkeep for his Large Villa in Harjik.

lols.

I always wonder if BK's not secretly playing as well, I see that he's still continually posting all day long all over the place. To do that in a forum's of the game you're not playing sounds like a miserable existence.
@Ivar_theBoneless

The blind of eye rot is the same, the damage was severely nerfed by making it unholy instead of bleeding.

@Ub3rgames

You have 2 schools you can compare necro to, earth and arcane as they both don't have a knock up on spells. Earth has the long range and higher damage with 20% stam drain nuke spam, whilst arcane has 40% mana drain with better bolt and now better signature spells. Leaving necro in the dust. It needs A, more damage to compete with earth or B, more leech.

Let's go boys.

Doesn't the spell effect scale with the damage done? You do more knock up with Fireball the more damage you do. For eye rot, blind is the spells effect so because it's doing less damage it should technically have a shorter blind which seems like an unintended Nerf

It scales with magnitude not damage which also scales with magnitude so you can change damage without changing magnitude
@Ivar_theBoneless

@Ub3rgames

Let's go boys.

Questions and Answers / Re: When did the game launch?
Last post by SomeBK -
Abbo is secretly playing, he still pays upkeep for his Large Villa in Harjik.
Or he gave his account info to someone who is still playing to pay the taxes like I did?

Just a thought
General Discussion / Re: Poll: Should we moderate the forums?
Last post by SomeBK -
The afformentioned "toxicity" has been a part of these forums throughout all inDev. The difference back then is there were far more good people and topics being discussed.

Through the "toxicity" came a population of great size that exceeded the population of inDev at launch with just as much "toxicity" (maybe even a bit more from the RoA shills) yet the forums still carried out a great deal of feedback and discussion.

If the success of this game stems from the censorship or lack of censorship on these forums then why did the game have so many people playing in spite of this huge shortcoming?

I get where the whole argument for moderation is coming from but get the fuck out of here if you think one of the contributing factors to the population decline are these forums.

You're throwing a little too much shade in another area because your fanboyism won't let you think anything else.
Media Highlights / Re: This just happened 3 Orks vs 1 at VCP!
Last post by SupremeBeing -
Respect to the Horde and FC orks who never cheat or aim-hack in pvp unlike some of you Alfars out there.

Who is aim hacking?

Me and Semu 2v8 them a alot of times at Surruk and Cairn villages. We have about 200 kills vs 3 deaths!

I will probably record the next one, so the OP can see how shit him, and his group are, and posting vidoes of lowskilled or new players isn't cool!

Deluded mid-tier players
Guides and Player Help / Re: Titles: mage hybrid setup?
Last post by dariobrun -
ps i mostly post on these forums when having a shit, riding on the train ect

it doesnt take much time from my day to day schedule  to make a post. sorry it takes you hours write your uninformed nonsense.
You have a shit a ton of times a day then, you should contact a doctor ;)

At least in my post i talk about the game instead of writing the same 1 liner "game is dead"
Media Highlights / Re: [Video] Roxie Pvp 12
Last post by Azmoodeus -
Solid player 10/10

Yeah my mouse cord was all fucked up. Snagged as I tried to move around. Either way I doubt I would've killed you.