Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Canceling book consumption
Last post by Mordisk -
This one time in dfuw, I sold my house for $50 to [LOW]epsilon to get a new mouse and pad.
Suggestions / Re: Laborer Title can f*ck off
Last post by _SeeD_ -
I have to agree with this (for what it's worth).
General Discussion / Re: Spell Discussion: Wall Of Force
Last post by memes -
Make wof require direct hits like rays.

Make begone/stormblast require direct hits. Explosion not lift yourself up, etc.

mages sweating hard trying to get the only counter to flying mage meta removed
lol at wof abuse. @Ub3rgames where you at?

how else are you supposed to catch mages who have 5 escape spells?
Van darkholm, you're a real tiring shitbag on these forums.

Not only forums, hehehe.
Last post by _SeeD_ -
Remove the floaty effect of WoF so people won't be Come Hithered from behind cover as often ever.
Clan Recruitment / Re: Ymirs Fist Recruiting!
Last post by xzxDJxzx Terrorize -
Nice to see the Dwarfs back and with an old vet leading! The Horde wishes you all the best in the future!
One of our members enjoying his Dragon armour with a rank 70 Greataxe:

Join The Horde!
Last post by Pallist Horror -
Make wof require direct hits like rays.
Last post by SomeBK -
everyone just bitches and complains
dont worry about the wof
just get banging nerds
That's what I'm fucking saying. Watch an inDev video of a siege that has the same wof fest and how people combat it back then. The problem right now is heavies with their protections want secondary affects they cast to not be affected by their increase in encumbrance to be able to begone out of a wof or confusion and retreat but all that does is make it so hybrids can be dressed in more metal and do the same.

Increasing cooldowns and/or resource costs on the spell won't change much. It will just show who the better players are in their choices and resource management.

The best balance the game had was during inDev when your encumbrance affected how high you got knocked up and chargeable rays were NOT yet implemented and secondary affects did not rely as heavily on encumbrance. This turned hybrids into rocket men but gave heavies the ability to stormblast and shrapnel effectively to reposition or get out of a wof or pinch.

Add back protection back to heavy armor and I guarantee you we'll have the same crybabies we had back when that shit was in game but at least they'll be able to sprint away with their backs exposed while taking little to no damage and regenerating the way they used to
Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Canceling book consumption
Last post by Nalle -
We should hold a fundraiser to get Xipos a new mouse ;)