Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Clan Recruitment / Ymirs Fist Recruiting!
Last post by Kalliades -
After coming back to the game a few weeks ago. I and others within the leadership of Ymirs noticed how weak the Human Racial alliance had become.
While other guilds provided content for the server, this racial alliance cowered, letting better men and women keep this server from going stale.  No Longer!

Ymirs Fist is recruiting Humans, Elves and Dwarves who are looking to be part of a group that is focused on team work/goals, our main focus will always be pvp, and the end game goal is to get involved in the politics that drive a game such as this, including if necessary being the bad guys. These are very end game goals as a lot of us have just come back to the game and have terrible characters, so there will be plenty of pve runs and general activity at all times.

We are mainlly Eu based, with some NA, all time zones,play styles etc are welcome as long as you are active and have the drive to improve as an individual/team.
We are currently living out of Kvitstein while we work on characters, crafters etc ( this will require us to move around the map for certain materials, so dont expect to log in for pvp as it wont cut it) but we will expand our borders once we are happy with our characters and performance of our team work in general.

Requirements-

Mandatory Coms - If you cannot communicate in games such as darkfall then you are more a burden than an asset. If you are in game you are in coms.  Currently using discord.

Race change- Once Uber finally adds race change (LMAO) we will be looking to go 100% Dwarf.

Thick Skin- Plenty of banter etc, dont be a pussy.

If you are interested hit me up here or message Thorgrim Stonefist/ Final Solution in game.
Clan Recruitment / Re: THE TAUSIAN DOMINION RETURNS!!!
Last post by wildNothing -
Several TTD members frequently group up with enemy races
Oh. I hope there is some other clan in dwar/human/mirdain alliance that does not do that. Some of us are here for race wars.
Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Canceling book consumption
Last post by Xipos -
A small one, but right now there is no way to cancel the consumption of a book if you accidentally double-clicked it (my mouse is slightly broken, so it happens). Since it has a "cast time", perhaps any movement action or weapon withdrawal could cancel the effect, just like with crafting?
WTF? How about instead of asking developers to work on it you simply buy a new mouse?

minimal work (code re-usage...)
Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Canceling book consumption
A small one, but right now there is no way to cancel the consumption of a book if you accidentally double-clicked it (my mouse is slightly broken, so it happens). Since it has a "cast time", perhaps any movement action or weapon withdrawal could cancel the effect, just like with crafting?
WTF? How about instead of asking developers to work on it you simply buy a new mouse?
Last post by Wyverex -
Several TTD members frequently group up with enemy races to fight someone else. Nothing new there.

I'm glad TTD is recruiting again, seems like a sign of population upswing.

Bugs & Feedbacks / Canceling book consumption
Last post by Xipos -
You guys allied to "Blue BTW II"? Both fights from the video are against mixture of TD and BBII.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G95FXvVottY&t=1m37s
General Discussion / Re: Worth playing...
Last post by steadman -
I started playing again less than a week ago, joined an up-and-coming clan and am now leveling my character.  There's some entertainment value in character development, but I was also involved in several pvp events in the Mercia (humanlands) - enough so that it has motivated me to keep logging in so I can become stronger and maybe even win these pvp events

edit: just logged in and found I made 50k selling books and treasure maps on the Sanguine auction hall.  Also noticed my clan has grown by several new members.  Not to shill, but human lands seems to be picking up, look into Dragon Empire they're very nooby friendly
General Discussion / Re: ivar thebraindead
Last post by AbusiveLover -
what kind of woman is ok with a man punching their breasts over a video game

An imaginary one id bet,
General Discussion / Re: Why I'm throwing in the towel.
Last post by Azmoodeus -
I do love how this guy makes a constructive post and the dribblers come and dismiss it because they have no sense of creativity just what ub3r feeds them.

Also lol @ buying alts bet Ub3r is counting them as actives

Im sorry but any 'im leaving;' thread is just for attention, when I leave a game im just gone, no post to announce it to the world, because no one gives a fuck anyway.
Thats because you're retarded,

Oh I dont do 'im leaving' posts because im retarded, yeah thats a good one you go with that.
If I was trying to deliver a product I'd want to get feedback on what's wrong. The OP was just providing his POV on the issue as the game isn't exactly thriving.

Look they are on vacation and I said a over a month ago I expect Aug to be very quiet and the game will remain that way until Ub3r wakes up again. Hes not saying anything new here and really this is a good time for people to take a break until the next patch, but the 'why im leaving' nonsense is just for attention, not because he thinks these are things ub3r doesnt know.

Expect no changes to the game for another month and make your choices based on that reality, take a break if you need one, but I dont believe for a second lulu is actually quitting and is just going to take a break from the game like 100s of others are, except they didnt make a post telling everyone.
Ah they are on vacation. That explains this month and not the 6 other ones. Patches have been mediocre