Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Wishes usually start with "I wish".

Btw, I like the Flufftutu spinoff of fknights.
Sadly RoA population is still shit, just feels a little over crowded with all the instant travel options, you will still be fighting the same 20 people day in day out with around 50 at sieges.

I tried and I am just not interested. RoA is not the Darkfall I am looking for.
at this point im just going to be surprised if the dev team havent all overdose in some small dingy basement flat in Paris huddled around an old server chugging away with DND running on it, OVERDUE and FINAL WARNING letters piling up at the door from the electric company...and soon....the electric will go off.

Be careful what you wish for.
at this point im just going to be surprised if the dev team havent all overdose in some small dingy basement flat in Paris huddled around an old server chugging away with DND running on it, OVERDUE and FINAL WARNING letters piling up at the door from the electric company...and soon....the electric will go off.

The developers can't continue unless people pay them. I'll happily throw DND some bucks, considering all the other crap I'm forced to pay for
Well, isnt grind what we like.

Grind is important to DF because it enables organic pvp rather than forced shit. Randomly coming across some1 is the best.

True, BUT

Good luck explaining that to the kids over on RoA forums.
Шале Ла Рош Продажа квартир от 2.5 млн. рублей, гибкая система скидок, рассрочка и ипотека.http://shalelarosh.ru +7-918-469-25-86
Сдам квартиру в Артеке +79787385984 http://www.yaltahelp.ru  Жить у моря - просто!
Sadly RoA population is still shit, just feels a little over crowded with all the instant travel options, you will still be fighting the same 20 people day in day out with around 50 at sieges.
General Discussion / Re: Uber - U guys EVER going to say anything?
Last post by Khor -
FUCKMESIDEWAYS
General Discussion / Re: Anniversary
Last post by Ivar_theBoneless -
I noticed it gets cleared every couple days, for over a year I've made a habit of checking the forum before I login. But what use is that now, I've stopped logging in to pay taxes and all 3 defaulted (Aldenfau Keep, Zanthia Keep, Lake Cottage that was for storage), and holdings of course too. Really a shame, to think about all the hours that went into everything and that it made more sense to let go.

I guess they really wanted the nail in the coffin, doubt I'll ever play again.

Same. People were handing me their holdings but haven't played in a long time and I don't even remember if I logged in to pay the taxes.

I dont get how they walked from a semi skeleton population without a fucking word. What a waste.