Skip to main content

Topic: PSA : Abandoned Holdings (Read 803 times) previous topic - next topic

PSA : Abandoned Holdings
With the impending announcement of Server location and Launch date, I have taken it upon myself to take a "little" ride this weekend and make a list of all currently abandoned holdings.  This to inform new/returning clans of their availability should they desire a Holding.

Dwarf Lands
Surstone
Skaranibben
Banagar
Varnghorn
Kvitstein

Orc Lands
Zaghuroth
Orthok
Sweetwater

Human Lands
Somerstone
Hammerdale

Alfar Lands
Kalthandar

Wolf Lands
Jeradan
Vallenyth
Crystal Coast
Sunstone

Yssam
Tiquya
Mehatil
Caxtla

Ruby
Ymennek
Ramlaji
El Harrat
Ul Turah

Niff
Mamengruk
Mavengar
Kryzerok
Frost Coast
Aerngardh
Lost Untilik
Quqatak

I will update this post as I receive info.
  • Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:49:35 pm by Ktorr

Re: PSA : Abandoned Holdings
Reply #1
A few days ago Sylmajat or whatever called hamlet West coast on Ruby was abandoned as well.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #2
A few days ago Sylmajat or whatever called hamlet West coast on Ruby was abandoned as well.
Not any more.

Reply #3
Long March = Harbingers de Fromage

Reply #4
This is interesting

Will keep an eye on this thread as my crew will need a holding

Waiting for loot table patch before committing

Reply #5
Don't wait too long.  At least 3 holdings have been taken since I posted this list.

Reply #6
Don't wait too long.  At least 3 holdings have been taken since I posted this list.

We don't mind fighting for a good one ;)

Reply #7
Day 1 siege be fun

Reply #8
why it needed? I see no reason to increase skill gain

Reply #9
My question is, why not now increase skill gain. What possible reason is there not to increase them now, seeing as we're coming to the end of this very long beta (given it was a completed game to start with) ? I seriously can't think of one reason!
I can - people who did not play InDev after it required buying the game, and who will give the game another try during Free Period before launch.
We don't want to give them false impressions on skill gain.
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

Reply #10
This is not a beta, this is a soft launch (c) Ub3rGame$

Devs is against previlegions for some group of players behind others. Is this not a reason?

Reply #11
We are testers, who was testing and helping devs since it start/

You and many "newcomes" just want to try game, why you need faster skill up? Try game and learn game is 2 different options...
You are already know game, coz you are old player. New players (new in DF) will not understand anything with fast gain at all, they will note get adapted to skills how they works, what they do and etc. And, anyway, even 50 skill is usable now almost same effect like 100 skill. 50 skill you can reach in 1h of PvE

Reply #12
My question is, why not now increase skill gain. What possible reason is there not to increase them now, seeing as we're coming to the end of this very long beta (given it was a completed game to start with) ? I seriously can't think of one reason!
I can - people who did not play InDev after it required buying the game, and who will give the game another try during Free Period before launch.
We don't want to give them false impressions on skill gain.

Thats dumb LOL just put it on the website and log in screen that gains are increased until launch wipe

Of course @ub3rgames needs to drastically up skill gains or even out right give players viable characters to test during the free period before launch otherwise you're going to have very few testers

Free period is like less than a month expecting new people to character grind at all at this point is absurd

SHOW NEW PLAYERS THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Reply #13

You and many "newcomes" just want to try game, why you need faster skill up? Try game and learn game is 2 different options...
You are already know game, coz you are old player. New players (new in DF) will not understand anything with fast gain at all, they will note get adapted to skills how they works, what they do and etc. And, anyway, even 50 skill is usable now almost same effect like 100 skill. 50 skill you can reach in 1h of PvE

The fact that you'd rather retain an additional beta advantage (you already have gear, knowledge, holdings on your side) over getting more people into the game is seriously pathetic

Reply #14

English translation: Hi my name is Unknowm Mantra, I am no life Russian nerd, I have high end max character in an indev game I have no lifed, i am low tier noob player who needs high end character to win fights, if you let new or returning players skill fast I won't be able to win fights and I will cry.
/end
dodgy bastard