Skip to main content

Topic: Suggestion: DUAL WIELDING BLACKBOLTS (Read 534 times) previous topic - next topic

Suggestion: DUAL WIELDING BLACKBOLTS
My bolts only do 35 damage to infernal and 52 in the back, only good thing about bolts is that they bypass timed blocking. Please add dual wielding for low tier staves

Lets play this magefall John Wayne style, looking forward to the titles which will boost the output further.

<3 Harry Potter hugs from
Nataz
  • Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 05:27:56 pm by Nataz

Re: Suggestion: DUAL WIELDING BLACKBOLTS
Reply #1
I know you're being sarcastic, but I would actually very much like the following (a long way down the line):
  • Dual wielding mechanics for 1h weapons
  • New, weaker 1h wand for spells
  • New offhand item for spellcasting - Focus
  • Maybe even a possibility of dual wand usage

Obviously, no 2h weapon should be usable in a dual wielding configuration
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

Reply #2
NO, but I retract my suggestion as I realised that the bolts also drain 20 stam each hit, so it might be too OP. I'm not sarcastic as I think this game should be more accessible to a broader audience and the current size and potency of AOEs even make Stevie Wonder a competent PvPer

Reply #3
nataz sure QQ alot
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Poor Nataz. Please show us where that evil mage has touched you.

Reply #5
left and right triggers too?

Reply #6
I know you're being sarcastic, but I would actually very much like the following (a long way down the line):
  • Dual wielding mechanics for 1h weapons
  • New, weaker 1h wand for spells
  • New offhand item for spellcasting - Focus
  • Maybe even a possibility of dual wand usage

Obviously, no 2h weapon should be usable in a dual wielding configuration

I like the wand idea, if you can use it with encumbrance as some kind of paladin, ignoring the encumbrance penalty. It could also work with timed blocking, pushing out a heal or buff between blocks while focused, would fit my play style very well.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #7
you was
Always wondered how a guy born&living in the UK can do that mistake :(

Reply #8
I was just saying , not trolling or anything. You're not Semu , but i know who's using the account.
So my point still stands "Always wondered how a guy born&living in the UK can do that mistake" so yes i'm just wondering , as in 'surprised'

Reply #9
That escalated quickly , sorry for posting on a forum.

This forum has deteriorated to trolling heaven.
says the guy using 3 forum accounts to post. Ok then , i'll leave you to it.

Reply #10
But how come you don't know basic English grammar?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #11
I was just saying , not trolling or anything. You're not Semu , but i know who's using the account.
So my point still stands "Always wondered how a guy born&living in the UK can do that mistake" so yes i'm just wondering , as in 'surprised'

Who the fuck cares about proper grammar on a game forum, talk about running out of nits to pick, whats next my run on sentences or Charaxs beginning sentences with conjunctions or maybe every single post on this forum sans the occasional accidentally perfectly correct.

Hmm maybe you were just looking for anything to start an argument, because you sure as hell weren't surprised given all your posts are no better. A better question is how can someone with such poor grammar care about anyone elses and say with a straight face hes just curious?

Thread tangent initiation successful, activate full derail :D
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #12
I'm not english , which was the point of my initial post that you somehow take in an agressive way , eventho you didn't see his answers since he deleted them.
Charax isnt either , so i don't even know why you bring him up. As i said , i was just surprised to see it written this way from a UK based guy.

Sorry i tried to engage a non-agressive conversation with one of your new guildmate on such an obvious serious suggestion thread :D
  • Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:04:40 pm by Sup Dude

Reply #13
I'm not english , which was the point of my initial post that you somehow take in an agressive way , eventho you didn't see his answers since he deleted them.
Charax isnt either , so i don't even know why you bring him up. As i said , i was just surprised to see it written this way from a UK based guy.

Sorry i tried to engage a non-agressive conversation with one of your new guildmate on such an obvious serious suggestion thread :D

Whats not aggressive about questioning grammar on a game forum?

FFs, of course its aggressive...
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #14
Saruman dual-wielded staves to gank Gandalf with freakin' LEVITATE.  Obviously way too OP.