Skip to main content

Topic: can you guess the main feature of the next Patch? (Read 667 times) previous topic - next topic

can you guess the main feature of the next Patch?
MAGEFALL UPGRADED

No need to guess

Re: can you guess the main feature of the next Patch?
Reply #1
k

Reply #2
Dyes

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Good design for people who like magefall, i wait that you complete metal armour sets like plate, infernal and dragon and add titles (titles are priority not new 3d models and textures). Imo.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #4
Now that their art guy can manipulate the models, I am sure more changes are coming!

Reply #5
Now that their art guy can manipulate the models, I am sure more changes are coming!

aimin' high!

Reply #6
Dyes
Dev made it very clear that visual identification will be intact and crucial. You should be able to view a player and decide right away how to fight.  The days of masking gear with dyes or wearing Halloween skin on gear and weapon is not going to happen in DnD.

Reply #7
"Greetings denizens of Agon, can you guess the main feature of the next Patch?"

MAIN feature?  Really?  I hope this is French humour.

Reply #8
Dyes
Dev made it very clear that visual identification will be intact and crucial. You should be able to view a player and decide right away how to fight.  The days of masking gear with dyes or wearing Halloween skin on gear and weapon is not going to happen in DnD.

That's too bad, I like being able to color code with allies; hopefully we'll get tabards some day.

Reply #9
I guess the main feature will not be not economy, titles or local banking.

It's a good idea to communicate outwards and leave this forum behind. Promoting the game to us is as much a dead horse a Darkfall itself.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Maddi
  • [*][*]
Reply #10
Good design for people who like magefall, i wait that you complete metal armour sets like plate, infernal and dragon and add titles (titles are priority not new 3d models and textures). Imo.

yeah because graphic designer are actually software developer..

Reply #11
what graphic designer? they don't have any. didn't you look at the gif?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #12
I doubt its the actual main feature from our point of view, but if it is... ouch.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #13
I doubt its the actual main feature from our point of view, but if it is... ouch.

Reply #14
I really wish they'd solicit feedback from the community on "surprise changes".  It's their game and they should certainly pursue their own vision, but at the same time there are SO many things for them to fix and improve, that I think they would be wise to get our input.

But, that dead horse has already been beaten, and my club's almost out of durability.