Skip to main content

Topic: So Magina Macorn won in France, is this the end of France? (Read 551 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: So Magina Macorn won in France, is this the end of France?
Reply #45
Just find the alt right chaps such unintended comedians.

In 2015 Europe lost - 200 to terrorist attacks in our continent.

In that same year, the USA lost over 13,000 to gun deaths alone.

Splinters and logs.

Lol to bad all those numbers prove when broken down is that Democrat voters shouldn't own guns and Democrat leaders don't know how to keep cities safe, and the highest concentration of gun deaths are always in places with the most anti gun laws.

Beyond that,  only peasants aren't allowed to be armed. Perfect for limeys!

Sorry thats just propaganda they feed the uneducated right.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/death-by-gun-top-20-states-with-highest-rates/20/

Per capita deaths (meaning deaths in a ratio of the same number of people like per 100000) are actually in very red states, in fact the top 10 states are all red if im not mistaken. The problem is there is a media for the left and the right and they are both full of shit, but each side thinks theirs is true and doesnt even bother to look any deeper, but both sides are getting fooled..

Edit: Heres the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

And all those with the lowest are all Blue.

Your stats are including suicides,  which makes up 61 percent of gun deaths, very misleading.  I said cities,  not states, so while Louisiana might be red, new orleans is blue af. Hard to takes propaganda claims seriously when you're spreading misinformation.

It's true my op said death instead of homicide, I just assumed I could speak loosely and we'd be intellectually honest, not try to include erroneous data as some sort of meaningful indicator. My mistake.
  • Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:18:38 pm by Rokaroo

Reply #46
  • Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:27:07 pm by scartissue

Reply #47

Splinters and logs.

Lol to bad all those numbers prove when broken down is that Democrat voters shouldn't own guns and Democrat leaders don't know how to keep cities safe, and the highest concentration of gun deaths are always in places with the most anti gun laws.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/death-by-gun-top-20-states-with-highest-rates/20/

Per capita deaths (meaning deaths in a ratio of the same number of people like per 100000) are actually in very red states, in fact the top 10 states are all red if im not mistaken. The problem is there is a media for the left and the right and they are both full of shit, but each side thinks theirs is true and doesnt even bother to look any deeper, but both sides are getting fooled..

Edit: Heres the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

Your stats are including suicides,  which makes up 61 percent of gun deaths, very misleading.  I said cities,  not states, so while Louisiana might be red, new orleans is blue af. Hard to takes propaganda claims seriously when you're spreading misinformation.

It's true my op said death instead of homicide, I just assumed I could speak loosely and we'd be intellectually honest, not try to include erroneous data as some sort of meaningful indicator. My mistake.

You've been fooled the fact cities have more gun deaths is because they have more population, cities also have more bananas and more dixie cups too, because anywhere with more pop =s more of things. The only way to fairly look at things is per capita, but whatever I wasn't expecting to get any of the boneheads to see reality.

If a metro area of 6 million people has 6 gun deaths a day and a town of 100,000 has one a week, which is statistically more dangerous?

Also the fact you dont think people are committing suicide with guns that are often not their own makes you another kind of fool on the gun issue, not to mention accidentally killing yourself is technically suicide in the statistics.
  • Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:40:37 pm by Mycke
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #48

Splinters and logs.

Damn nice rebuttal bro!!!

Reply #49

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/no-states-with-higher-gun-ownership-dont-have-more-gun-murders/article/2573353
 Alternative facts! :))

Its not about banning guns or overly limiting gun ownership, its about how good sense gun laws keep overall gun deaths down. There are still a shit ton of guns in California, but the odds of dying to a gun are lower than 42 other states.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #50

Splinters and logs.

You've been fooled the fact cities have more gun deaths is because they have more population, cities also have more bananas and more dixie cups too, because anywhere with more pop =s more of things. The only way to fairly look at things is per capita, but whatever I wasn't expecting to get any of the boneheads to see reality.

If a metro area of 6 million people has 6 gun deaths a day and a town of 100,000 has one a week, which is statistically more dangerous?

Also the fact you dont think people are committing suicide with guns that are often not their own makes you another kind of fool on the gun issue, not to mention accidentally killing yourself is technically suicide in the statistics.
mcyke i think your been fooled.

Reply #51

Splinters and logs.

Yup had the wool pulled right over his eyes! :)) Poor guy..

Reply #52

Splinters and logs.

Yup had the wool pulled right over his eyes! :)) Poor guy..

mcyke is a nice guy he thinks hes helping people but he stays indoors and reads too much bullshit his trust in books and articles is all encompassing but he needs to walk outside more and talk and  hear stories of the real blue collar workers in his hood, the real world day to day reality is not in books that takes years to write and publish, the world changes daily these days with technology and computers and man power on 2 feet can be on one side of the planet and on the other side doing havoc within 24 hours through planes and automobiles.

Reply #53

Splinters and logs.

Sorry, wrong again. A quick look at homocides per capita reveal that it's the cities driving the homocide rate up for the state, not the other way around, i.e. New Orleans drives up Lousiana, Chicago drives up Illinois, etc.

As for the suicides, the overwhelming majority are not 'by accident', and are not relevant to the 'gun debate'; people would just as soon jump off the Golden Gate bridge. The gun is not a factor, just a convenient tool.

Further, as gun ownership in the U.S. has climbed in the last 15 years, gun homocides have gone down.  Easily researchable. The most obvious correlation that remains regarding gun homocides is Democrat voters in Democrat run cities shooting each other.

Lastly, the FBI reports that firearms are used almost 5x more to stop murder than they are to commit murder. Guns are saving lives, not taking them. Guns are used to stop crime 2.5 million times annually without firing a shot, also easily researchable.
  • Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 01:37:45 am by Rokaroo

Reply #54
Look I know I cant talk any sense into the clueless and you will always think more guns equal safer no matter how much evidence to the contrary.

If you red staters all want to shoot each other up like cowboys, be my guest.

Reply #55
Look I know I cant talk any sense into the clueless and you will always think more guns equal safer no matter how much evidence to the contrary.

LOL btfo

Reply #56

Bro good people  are responsbile gun owners. IF USA didnt have more guns and bombs than the NAZIs in WW2 the NAZI woulda won and trust me if you were not 100% pure blood noble german you would be french toast like everyone else. But the USA and allies won and look what happened no guns or bombs were fired at even the surrendering Nazis. Guns dont kill ppl Bad People do. I for one know a bad guy can kill you with his bare hands i am trained to kill with my barehands toof but should i ban or lock up my fists?

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #57
Nope we would have been Russian at the worse, learn to history.
LRM

Reply #58
so much stupid in here it's unreal
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ