Skip to main content

Topic: THE HORDE - Racial clan only! (Ork or Mahirim) (Read 6352 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: THE HORDE - Racial clan only! (Ork or Mahirim)
Reply #150
We are recruiting - New and Old - Ork or Mahirim

Message us in-game to join.

Kronikall Redeye.

Are you still using sticky back scripts friend?

At this point, it's a bit like accusing a marathon runner who finishes last for drug usage, don't you think?
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #151

Kronikall Redeye.

Don't know what you're talking about ?

https://streamable.com/6hvsf

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #152

Kronikall Redeye.

Don't know what you're talking about ?

https://streamable.com/6hvsf
I genuinely don't see it. Please explain.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #153
When noobs with egos lose they tend to look for anything but themselves to blame
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #154
just a coincidence I don't use hax mate

Reply #155
Bump.

Reply #156
Well logged in last night for the 1st time since last month after coming back from my vacation and i was happy to see the activity!

The game im sure will pickup with more actives once the new patch is implemented, which i have heard from various people that it is going to be a bumper patch with a few extra hidden things!

Nice to see the clan still active and im looking forward to launch! See you all in game! THE HORDE!!!!!!

Reply #157
Well logged in last night for the 1st time since last month after coming back from my vacation and i was happy to see the activity!

The game im sure will pickup with more actives once the new patch is implemented, which i have heard from various people that it is going to be a bumper patch with a few extra hidden things!

Nice to see the clan still active and im looking forward to launch! See you all in game! THE HORDE!!!!!!
lol no one is believing this

Reply #158

lol no one is believing this

Ran into two horde members yesterday during my hour play session in tribelands, and the horde mostly lives in ork lands so,  I'd say they are as active as anybody.

Reply #159
We still have 5-6-7 unique logins during a 24h period, but obviously with this loong wait for a fresh patch to try, on top of summer holidays and vacations, we're nowhere near the activity level we were earlier in inDev. This will change when the path hit though, I suspect.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #160
"ran into 2 people"

good chat m8

Reply #161
We still have 5-6-7 unique logins during a 24h period, but obviously with this loong wait for a fresh patch to try, on top of summer holidays and vacations, we're nowhere near the activity level we were earlier in inDev. This will change when the path hit though, I suspect.

We had 11 login yesterday. Hopefully the activity of the game will pick up once the new expansion patch comes, which we have been waiting for 2 months.

Reply #162

We had 11 login yesterday. Hopefully the activity of the game will pick up once the new expansion patch comes, which we have been waiting for 2 months.

you're counting the 5 times i logged in and crashed and had to log back in i think DJ. 

Reply #163

you're counting the 5 times i logged in and crashed and had to log back in i think DJ. 

He did say 'log ins' and not 'people log in' :P
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #164

Im going from our logs of 11 individual people logging in, i guess they are checking to see if the patch is ready and then logging in.