Skip to main content

Topic: Any active european clans? (Read 658 times) previous topic - next topic

Any active european clans?
A friend and me are looking for a clan since the world seems totally empty when you wander around. Any european clans around who are recruiting?
INSERT MEANINGLESS BATTLE HERE!

Re: Any active european clans?
Reply #1
A friend and me are looking for a clan since the world seems totally empty when you wander around. Any european clans around who are recruiting?

Everyone is quite right now waiting for patch, we have a all time zone clan but its alfar only.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #2
I see. Unfortunately we are both filthy humans - but with a dark teint if that helps.

Reply #3
I see. Unfortunately we are both filthy humans - but with a dark teint if that helps.

Doesnt hurt :p

The only clans I see around EU time right now are mainly Russian but try chaos racial chat and see whos paying attention. Or just wait for the patch there is a strong undercurrent of people wanting to play and the patch should get the servers heart beating again and give you more choices.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #4
Alright then we will wait. I posted in the chat, but only 2 players answered in like 2 hours.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Try Manly Janitors, pretty active with their allies. 5+ every evening. yeah... that's active for now, lol.

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,5365.0.html

Reply #6
Try Manly Janitors, pretty active with their allies. 5+ every evening. yeah... that's active for now, lol.

sounds good, thx

Reply #7

Good people and very friendly.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Very hateful allies though, mind your step!

Raap - Uprising

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
they just don't like you because of your illegal actions in UW and DND. your post makes it seem like rats in the hats are generally hateful to anyone which isn't true.
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
They indeed do not like me much, but this always caught me by complete surprise, considering that I am such a lovable, friendly guy. I am in fact, the best guy.

But Rats do not appreciate such people, they are simply a very envious bunch, upset they do not share my lovable, friendly, and very best guy characteristics.

I pity them.

Raap - Uprising

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Yes, we're mean.

Reply #12
I am in fact, the best guy.

You're a bigly exploiter too.
Sad!

Reply #13
I am in fact, the best guy.

You're a bigly exploiter too.
Sad!

entertaining exploiter > boring yes-man
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Maejohl doesnt always say yes...
But sure, for the sake of arguement lets assume there was somebody who always agreed with anything he was told.
Would that really be less than an exploiter?

Because entertaining and boring are subjective. I honestly think people who are generally positive and willing to work along with others are far more enjoyable than those who try to weasel their way out of things because of technicalities...
But hey, i guess maejohl can listen to both sides since one lawyer usually represents the boring yes-man, while the other is trying to make it seem like his client did nothing wrong even though it got somebody upset enough to go to court over it.

(i dont know what cases you handle maejohl, but you may ofcourse object)