Skip to main content

Topic: How can I change my password? (Read 74 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I change my password?
Seems like the option to change your login password is very well hidden. I managed to change the password for the homepage, but not for the game launcher.

The "My account" button is under "Store" - bad location. There you have this message with links hidden in it:
From your account dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses and edit your password and account details.

Why do the links inside the text have the same color as the text? You have to hover over it to find out there are links hidden inside.

When you click on the "manage your shipping and billing addresses and edit your password" text link you get redirected to the Download tab. Then you have to click on "My account" again to get on a different "My account" page than before (Not the Store > My account tab).

There I changed the password, but apparently not for the game login - only for the homepage login.

So, how can I change the password for the game login?

Not very user friendly!
INSERT MEANINGLESS BATTLE HERE!

Re: How can I change my password?
Reply #1
Hello. yes the current website is being reworked to be much better, especially the account management part.
If you wish to change your password, the solution is to use the following link and check your email for a reset link.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Re: How can I change my password?
Reply #2
It worked, thanx!
INSERT MEANINGLESS BATTLE HERE!