Skip to main content

Topic: < Mirendil > (Read 1956 times) previous topic - next topic

< Mirendil >
< Mirendil >

Mirdain Racial Clan NA + EU

To the north of our border Mahirim packs prepare to flood into Mirendil, while to the southeast we are under threat of incursion by the Alfar. Meanwhile, many Mirdain strongholds and outposts are occupied by warring factions with little interest in our plight. We must rally, join our fight and help us reclaim the region, the future depends on it.

Our structure is martial, yet also for the people. Members in battle roles are financed and trained, to be effective combatants for the Mirdain army. The clan is divided into cores, no details will be public for now. By joining you will be a part of a society with an organized army, and thus receive it's protection and blessings, in return you are asked to follow some general rules -

In-Game Rules
Avoid Swearing
Don't Abuse
Don't Spam
Communicate in English
No RP required, simply stay on topic and be mindful when communicating in public chat
Above all respect yourself, your allies, and your enemies.

Discord is where the heart of our community is, there you can discuss off-topic and be at ease.

We own the following holdings -
Tughri (City)
Inarith (Hamlet)

Recruiting:
Leaders of the front, Officers
Protectors of the land - Bladesmen, Rangers, Magi, Prowlers
Hunters and Gatherers
Scribes - Those who dabble in the myth and legend of our history, who know the ancient tongues and record our legacy

If you are interested in joining:

Join our Discord - Click Here (Discord)
  • Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 06:32:18 pm by VoQeles

Re: < Mirdain of Mirendil >
Reply #1
So nice to see a Mirdain clan!  :))
Dunnin Dainstaff - TTD

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Let me know if you need anything. I'm in an all alfar clan but would be willing to help you out until the final showdown. After that, all bets are off.

Reply #3
What time zone?

Reply #4
  • Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:55:22 pm by VoQeles

Re: < Mirendil >
Reply #5
I am really interesting if joining can I have some more details please?
dodgy bastard

Reply #6
I am really interesting if joining can I have some more details please?

Kappa

Reply #7
Mirendil is recruiting again.

Reply #8
+

Reply #9
No swearing?? hahaha i'm gonna terrorize your clan and make one of them snap and swear at me and then snitch them up to you  HEHEUEHEUHEUEHEU
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.

Reply #10

Reply #11
"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid."

Why be weak, if you can be strong instead?

Everything has a context...
  • Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:34:17 pm by VoQeles

Reply #12
Update: We decided to allow limited number of Dwarves and Humans as immigrants - it's a limited number and we will review it on case by case basis. The clan aims for ~80% Mirdain representation.

Reply #13
Just spent the past week with this clan what a superb bunch of individuals, highly recommend applying!
dodgy bastard

Reply #14
Just spent the past week with this clan what a superb bunch of individuals, highly recommend applying!

Sneaky