Skip to main content

Topic: COP21 Paris Climate Agreement (cant be cancelled) (Read 858 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: COP21 Paris Climate Agreement (cant be cancelled)
Reply #60
We're going to build a giant wall between the US and Mexico and put solar panels on it

If you're against that then you're anti climate change and anti science!

give every mexican a job by putting chain bikes rotating energy system  at the base of the wall to generate man power.

Reply #61
NASA (no fakenews)

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2600/may-2017-was-second-warmest-may-on-record/

Five-Year Global Temperature Anomalies from 1880 to 2016

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/details.cgi?aid=4546

just accept it and do the right things for your children and their children

oh i just forgot it --> https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/carbon-dioxide/

includes US Missions on Carbon-Dioxide

• Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 11:00:37 pm by Prometheus
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
- Coding is like Cuisine. Everyone knows good food when they eat it, but what looks easy in the plate could take hours of baking in the kitchen. - DND Godking Dev

Reply #62
NASA (no fakenews)

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2600/may-2017-was-second-warmest-may-on-record/

Five-Year Global Temperature Anomalies from 1880 to 2016

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/details.cgi?aid=4546

just accept it and do the right things for your children and their children

oh i just forgot it --> https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/carbon-dioxide/

includes US Missions on Carbon-Dioxide

Whether it is right or wrong or fake or real why should i care when all the politcians, global lobbyists are only using these things to push their money making scams and agendas, you think you can save the world for our future human beings when the whole human governmental and capitalism systems are made to only consume and destroy planet Earth from  raping it resources to advance technology and push the human consumption agenda. Unfortunately no matter how caring the regular human is, the ones on top with the powers and riches will only use this data to farther make more money and funnel working class tax dollars into their greedy hands and do nothing absolute zero anything progressive to heal this planet.

Reply #63

Reply #64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-jJIupxF_A

China - 1,3 Billion People
India  - 1,3 Billion People
EU -  530 Million People
Pakistan - 200 Million People
Brazil - 211 Million People
Russia 143 Million People
African countries (by 95%) - 1,2 Billion People

Signed into the Agreement

does anybody gives a shit when a country with 350 million people go backwards and want to cancel it? Its more about selfdestruction and shooting selfowned a bullet through the brain, through the breast, through the knee into the foot.

I guess they wont sell their ressources to a country who goes into fossile fuels... what will happend if somebody cant buy with papier money any hard ressources? ... What will happen when the rest of the united world decide to change the economic system... anyway good luck.

I just don't care for the way they try to sell it, its very inaccurate. Mechanical emissions are not the number one cause of global warming human side, deforestation is because it creates a molecular imbalance in the air. I say balance because the Earth has its own Carbon footprint that it releases into the Ozone that supersedes anything our species could ever come out with.

"Take care of the planet" That's a damn joke, its more like "lets not commit mass species suicide and never see it coming".

That's also not the worst that's yet to come, the fact that the population of our species is booming and the soil quality is so poor scares me a hell of a lot more than rising sea levels.. they'll always rise and fall with every iteration in between ice ages; regardless if we are here or not.

This isn't to save the planet, this is to stall the mass chaos that is about to come in the years ahead.

Gaming Veteran since Asherons Call 99'.
in game as Talon Sunbreaker

Reply #65

EU -  530 Million People

does anybody gives a shit when a country with 350 million people go backwards and want to cancel it? Its more about selfdestruction and shooting selfowned a bullet through the brain, through the breast, through the knee into the foot.

I guess they wont sell their ressources to a country who goes into fossile fuels... what will happend if somebody cant buy with papier money any hard ressources? ... What will happen when the rest of the united world decide to change the economic system... anyway good luck.

I just don't care for the way they try to sell it, its very inaccurate. Mechanical emissions are not the number one cause of global warming human side, deforestation is because it creates a molecular imbalance in the air. I say balance because the Earth has its own Carbon footprint that it releases into the Ozone that supersedes anything our species could ever come out with.

"Take care of the planet" That's a damn joke, its more like "lets not commit mass species suicide and never see it coming".

That's also not the worst that's yet to come, the fact that the population of our species is booming and the soil quality is so poor scares me a hell of a lot more than rising sea levels.. they'll always rise and fall with every iteration in between ice ages; regardless if we are here or not.

This isn't to save the planet, this is to stall the mass chaos that is about to come in the years ahead.

Lets face it the planet will be fine and continue to be here billions of years the only losers will be humans, we are the fucked ones.

Reply #66

EU -  530 Million People

I see this as a very sane take on the subject, all the data points in a direction and that direction isn't looking very good, so lets do what we can to slow our movement in that direction.

Also yes deforestation is huge because plants turn CO2 into oxygen and old growth forest is stronger than farming land or anything we replace it with, so over time there will be less oxygen and more CO2.
  • Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 04:26:47 am by Mycke
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #67

EU -  530 Million People

I see this as a very sane take on the subject, all the data points in a direction and that direction isn't looking very good, so lets do what we can to slow our movement in that direction.

Also yes deforestation is huge because plants turn CO2 into oxygen and old growth forest is stronger than farming land or anything we replace it with, so over time there will be less oxygen and more CO2.

I think deforestation is the number one cause human side it takes absolutely nothing to grow other fibers to create any product a tree can make yet here we are in our infinite stupidity just chopping down forests for no reason.

At this point, if we do not have Mars terraformed in the next 200 years our species is going to see a traumatic reduction; my biggest fear that our species can regress and lose all of our knowledge so quick and take ten times as long to get it back.

It's easy for us to become ape like again, it is not easy for us to move forward.

Reply #68

EU -  530 Million People

Lets face it the planet will be fine and continue to be here billions of years the only losers will be humans, we are the fucked ones.

That's exactly what I mean, the narrative is "save the planet", reality it is "we're committing ritual suicide on a mass scale"

Reply #69

EU -  530 Million People

That's exactly what I mean, the narrative is "save the planet", reality it is "we're committing ritual suicide on a mass scale"

ahaha yea but the real problem is society, capitalism and the corporate push and competitiveness of humans, putting production and profitable returns as a measure of human well being and stability and success. My question is will the human race evolve fast enough before its too late to save our race.
I mean in the future wether it some new biological bacteria humans will create or a powerful need hydrogen bomb or stupid scientists exploding atoms creating mini black holes and assuring everything is 100% safe, i mean who the fuck says things are safe at 100% discovering new energies lol. Every human is working for some big company pushing for results and profits. Its un-natural and not the way a living being should spend his whole life time earning dollars.

Reply #70

EU -  530 Million People

ahaha yea but the real problem is society, capitalism and the corporate push and competitiveness of humans, putting production and profitable returns as a measure of human well being and stability and success. My question is will the human race evolve fast enough before its too late to save our race.
I mean in the future wether it some new biological bacteria humans will create or a powerful need hydrogen bomb or stupid scientists exploding atoms creating mini black holes and assuring everything is 100% safe, i mean who the fuck says things are safe at 100% discovering new energies lol. Every human is working for some big company pushing for results and profits. Its un-natural and not the way a living being should spend his whole life time earning dollars.

Most countries are faux capitalists.. like the US.

Big businesses would have never gotten big under a capitalist society because if they were not handled properly they would have collapses with no bail outs and they would have never been allowed to weave themselves into government infrastructure.

I don't think people realize we're socio-capitalists.. just like we're not actually functioning like a Republic should.. (cause we are no longer a Republic)

Reply #71

EU -  530 Million People

Big businesses would have never gotten big under a capitalist society because if they were not handled properly they would have collapses with no bail outs and they would have never been allowed to weave themselves into government infrastructure.

I don't think people realize we're socio-capitalists.. just like we're not actually functioning like a Republic should.. (cause we are no longer a Republic)

the only cure is for humans to evolve above greed, ownership and the use of money. But it will take 1000s of eyars of evolution, i doubt our race will survive another 1500 years at the rate we are creating dangerous technologies.

Reply #72

EU -  530 Million People

the only cure is for humans to evolve above greed, ownership and the use of money. But it will take 1000s of eyars of evolution, i doubt our race will survive another 1500 years at the rate we are creating dangerous technologies.

I think a geneticist whos secretly a DND nerd or a furry will try to create new races. 

Reply #73

EU -  530 Million People

I think a geneticist whos secretly a DND nerd or a furry will try to create new races. 

As long as it involves cloning me with bigger muscles and bigger nut-sacks i am all in.

Reply #74
Thought the paris accord was already BTFO? Just in case you weren't sure: 

http://archive.is/jbnjd

Oh and here's a bonus round:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/07/16/new-research-calls-global-warming-data-not-a-valid-representation-of-reality/
  • Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:55:43 pm by Rokaroo