Skip to main content

Topic: Why was the gathering grind increased? (Read 1475 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Why was the gathering grind increased?
Reply #45
Actually, you are demonstrating your lack of knowledge about the current map. I know several places not to far from Alfar lands that give more than 120 per node- I've harvested them myself. And yes, the very best places are not on the mainland. And no, I am not going to tell you where. Play the game and find out for yourself.

You are a nasty troll who has no clue about how the current system works.

Just what i thought, the answer is "NO" for the mainland.

FYI- skull island and the chaos city on Ruby's east side isn't the mainland. If correcting bullshit posts on this forum makes me a troll I'm cool with that lol
You're wrong. I've been playing properly for 2 weeks and have found 3 places already on the mainland in my racial area. L2explore

I was going to answer because it's just so stupid- instead I'm just going to come back in a month and we'll see what the launch population thinks about this

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #46
In all of alfar lands (and yes i tested) there is only a small area where you are getting above 30-40 except for one tiny section where their heat map doesnt overlap and allows 50s per node.

So what about my screenshot in the beginning of this thread then? 76 items in one node
Bala Eregi
SG of Bewahrer der Welten
SG of The Tausian Dominion

Reply #47
Actually, you are demonstrating your lack of knowledge about the current map. I know several places not to far from Alfar lands that give more than 120 per node- I've harvested them myself. And yes, the very best places are not on the mainland. And no, I am not going to tell you where. Play the game and find out for yourself.

You are a nasty troll who has no clue about how the current system works.

Just what i thought, the answer is "NO" for the mainland.

FYI- skull island and the chaos city on Ruby's east side isn't the mainland. If correcting bullshit posts on this forum makes me a troll I'm cool with that lol
You're wrong. I've been playing properly for 2 weeks and have found 3 places already on the mainland in my racial area. L2explore

I was going to answer because it's just so stupid- instead I'm just going to come back in a month and we'll see what the launch population thinks about this
Yeah, facts are stupid...

Reply #48

Alfar lands suck for harvesting- that is the tradeoff for being able to kill almost everyone. In the spots we are harvesting, we are getting 180 per node- with titles maxed out it will be 300 per node.

Risk vs reward.. you pick the PK option and your harvesting sucks. Sounds like the system is working.

You are so full of shit. Please point on the map where on the mainland you are getting 180 per node.

And human lands are actually worse then alfar lands, that was just an example. This is how it's going to go at launch- New people start posting "wtf's" and either Ub3rgames changes it or they quit and were back to the same 5 clowns like Tolbin who think the current system is amazing.

I didn't say we were getting 180 per node in alfar lands... we don't harvest there. And none of your business where we are getting those returns. However, I'll give you a little help-  if you go to the eastern part of altar lands- near that city that is divided in two- and run along the coast to near the Ogre bully spawn, which is as far as you can go, you will get 80-90 per node.

It is sad that you continue to be such a nasty troll. You know it makes people not pay attention to what you say?
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:14:29 am by Tolbin

Reply #49

Alfar lands suck for harvesting- that is the tradeoff for being able to kill almost everyone. In the spots we are harvesting, we are getting 180 per node- with titles maxed out it will be 300 per node.

Risk vs reward.. you pick the PK option and your harvesting sucks. Sounds like the system is working.

You are so full of shit. Please point on the map where on the mainland you are getting 180 per node.

And human lands are actually worse then alfar lands, that was just an example. This is how it's going to go at launch- New people start posting "wtf's" and either Ub3rgames changes it or they quit and were back to the same 5 clowns like Tolbin who think the current system is amazing.

I didn't say we were getting 180 per node in alfar lands... we don't harvest there. And none of your business where we are getting those returns. However, I'll give you a little help-  if you go to the eastern part of altar lands- near that city that is divided in two- and run along the coast to near the Ogre bully spawn, which is as far as you can go, you will get 80-90 per node.

It is sad that you continue to be such a nasty troll. You know it makes people not pay attention to what you say?

I said please point on the mainland where you are getting above this 100+ like you stated....

The OP asked why was the gathering grind increased, which if you had any problem solving at all, you would see the problem that's coming with a large portion of the general areas gathering numbers combined with local banking. This was easy to see months ago. But every time somebody posted about it the cheerleaders buried them.

I realized months ago Ub3rgames isn't changing anything once they patch something into the game. They have enough clowns like yourself propping them up. I just like pointing out the clear problems between EFT matches

Reply #50

I said please point on the mainland where you are getting above this 100+ like you stated....

The OP asked why was the gathering grind increased, which if you had any problem solving at all, you would see the problem that's coming with a large portion of the general areas gathering numbers combined with local banking. This was easy to see months ago. But every time somebody posted about it the cheerleaders buried them.

I realized months ago Ub3rgames isn't changing anything once they patch something into the game. They have enough clowns like yourself propping them up. I just like pointing out the clear problems between EFT matches

Thought you said you were going away for a month?

Reply #51
Gathering isn't that bad tbh. I found plenty of spots with high yields within 5 minutes of a bank (4-5 nodes, 120-150 per node). With the short refill you can actually rotate backwards hitting the same nodes you hit on the way out getting another 150 on a 600 ore run. Gathering doesn't seem to be a problem My real concern is the crafting hard lock. Gonna be great to log on without a mount somewhere. Run on foot to the closest market to find no mounts for sale and log off outta frustration because you don't want to drop a 2 month title.

I'm still an advocate of 2 industry slots per character not counted towards the 5 or the ability to have 2 characters per account. The caveat being the same last name.

Same last name?

Put that up your roleplay and smoke it.

Reply #52
@ Ron Paul The only reason to allow 'free' industry slots is so that you can be more self-sufficient... which kills the economy, and reduces the role for dedicated crafters/merchants. We'll see what happens to markets. I think mounts will be scarce(and expensive) in locations with no grass.

Remember that you can set up a vendor in a village as well... housing may become more important again...

If you are taking a long trip to somewhere that does not have a market, take an extra mount and drop it in a chaos bank somewhere along the way...
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:06:26 pm by Tolbin

Reply #53
@ Ron Paul The only reason to allow 'free' industry slots is so that you can be more self-sufficient... which kills the economy, and reduces the role for dedicated crafters/merchants. We'll see what happens to markets. I think mounts will be scarce(and expensive) in locations with no grass.

Yeah it's not just about mounts. What if you're an archer and there are no bows on the market. Repeat with all weapon types, staves, potions to an extent.

The worst will be cooking. Hope everybody enjoys 60 second berries.

It's gonna suck tbh.

2 characters per account or 1-2 free industry slots per character is going to happen, I just hope they do it now and not later after we all suffer.

Reply #54
Cooking is easy. Just enrage goblins for that 10 minute food.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #55
It's even 15 minute food (meat stew, 10 piece stack) from the goblin fighters enraged to "raging goblin"(or so), i think its even 25-50% drop chance, worth it for every single new player.

Reply #56
It's even 15 minute food (meat stew, 10 piece stack) from the goblin fighters enraged to "raging goblin"(or so), i think its even 25-50% drop chance, worth it for every single new player.
Think it's a 100% drop chance. Or close enough. But with a 10 minute cooldown. And yeah, I guess it's 15 mins with the passive bonuses although according to the tooltip it's 10 minute food.
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:08:07 pm by fitteslim
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #57
Think it's a 100% drop chance. Or close enough. But with a 10 minute cooldown. And yeah, I guess it's 15 mins with the passive bonuses although according to the tooltip it's 10 minute food.
Ah this would make sense, yeah, thanks for the hint.
Thought it was not 100% because I only killed like 6 of them.

But on the tooltip: it shows 15 minute duration on my mirdain(humans got nurishement passive afaik), or is there some sort of hidden passive bonus?
It is also shown as 15 minute duration on the crafting spreadsheet (which could be wrong obviously)....anyways, not that important.

• Mycke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #58
Ah this would make sense, yeah, thanks for the hint.
Thought it was not 100% because I only killed like 6 of them.

But on the tooltip: it shows 15 minute duration on my mirdain(humans got nurishement passive afaik), or is there some sort of hidden passive bonus?
It is also shown as 15 minute duration on the crafting spreadsheet (which could be wrong obviously)....anyways, not that important.

Its actually 20 min because of the hidden skill that adds like 1/3.

Reply #59
Someone remind me, how do you enrage them?
Dunnin Dainstaff - TTD