Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Suggestions / Re: Allow combat title books to go 100
Last post by wildNothing -
As a reminder instant swapping titles is the same as no titles.
This is not true. Titles serve a role of skill cap.
Last post by Prokoz -
or have 1-100 only take 1 month

It is what we have with the current system. 1-50 with books then 50-100 in one month. Seems balanced.

As a reminder instant swapping titles is the same as no titles.
I agree with @Wyverex

Combat title books were introduced to make a test of a different build possible. So you quickly go to 50 (unlock signatures) and decide. If you don't like it you go back to your old build not losing much of its progress.

It only goes to 50, because otherwise people would be able to completely change builds on the fly and this is something ub3r is against. I can understand this considering the goal is to create mmorpg game and not arena shooter.
Media Highlights / Re: Siege Scroaching
This video further convinces me you can suicide rush small siege stones to win hamlet sieges
Yeah, I agree. Suicide small siege stone rush is already possible with few people that still play DND - imagine game with actual population.
I still don't get why have they changed hamlet sieges to have only one siege stone. Difference between hamlet vs city sieges was already taken care of by small(x2) vs large(x2) stones.
content for free - can NEVER be quality, simple as fuck.

eso does it right with 1/3 % is F2P of the game - the rest is subscription + fluff item shop.

to organize this for df- (even when code/physics/enviroment/no-soundsystem/..and all the flaws) it would take 10years for a 2 man team. so forget it.....

Last post by Eilistraee -
At 50 title you unlock all signatures and 50% of bonuses. That's plenty good already.
50% bonus is same magnitude as malus you get. It's basically even for a melee archer who uses bruiser, sniper, etc.

There is no reason to wait for another month for full effect, if you can farm (farm for) those title books that's another reason to be logged in, and not just meditate something slow and forget the game for a month.
F2P = Cheat To Play. Are you ready to fight army of stickybackers or teleporters?
game will still be shit and anyone who comes to try it will quit because of it being shit

QFT
game will still be shit and anyone who comes to try it will quit because of it being shit
prove me wrong
Well, we had 7 actives in Discord last Saturday, and 10 actives last night.  Projecting this forward one year, adding 3 players each week will result in 160 people in Discord in a year in our comms.  This is going to be way too busy for me and not fun, thus disproving your hypothesis that DND is the greatest game of all time.

You're not accounting for the 4 that leave each week.
Love how it was a one week test and he was able to call it a trend. What are you the FDA or something passing the next drug that'll end up giving people a form of cancer as a side effect?