Skip to main content

Topic: [Talpec siege] 2 October 2017 (Read 946 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Talpec siege] 2 October 2017
Reply #60
 :'(

my heart bleeds for you Uprising guys

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #61
So.....when's mad dad getting banned for the exploiting he did on the menhirs?
And where's white knight wildnothing to lead this crusade?
Could it be...he's only interested in banning specific people...instead of actually having morals.

Reply #62
So.....when's mad dad getting banned for the exploiting he did on the menhirs?
And where's white knight wildnothing to lead this crusade?
Could it be...he's only interested in banning specific people...instead of actually having morals.
What are you, still a little boy? Can't do anything by yourself? Stop looking at grown ups, you want something done do it yourself.
My crusade days are over. I lost faith in ub3rgames. The only reason I ever confronted them about different topics was because I had faith in them. They are biased and inconsistent with their ToS execution. So fuck it.

You see, my country means a lot to me. @Ub3rgames allows insulting of whole groups of people based on their nationality. My country and my fellow countrymen got insulted by some psycho and ub3rgames did nothing. It's really discouraging when devs/moderators do nothing with someone calling your country "catholic maggot land". By moving this to offtopic they actually officially accept such insults on these forums.

We got used to throwing shit at each other. Don't get me wrong, I'm throwing shit too. A lot of it. But to insult based on nationality is too much. Insulting any nation is so beyond shit talking or presenting any point of view, it's really hard to explain it in any other way then just being hateful.

PS. Also if I were interested in banning specific people Mad Dad would be at the top of the list.
  • Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:09:22 am by wildNothing

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #63
Im just not that into crusades, or witch hunts...
Also dont want mad dad getting banned, dispite uber's clear (and repeated) warnings about ingame exploiting of this exact case.
(keep in mind, i dont know when it was recorded...so it may be before their announcements aswell).

Your tenacity on some cases, while being completely silent on others just painted a weird picture.
I understand now you condone matters that do not personally offend you.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #64
That's a very, very old vid.

Reply #65
That's a very, very old vid.
but it was good time for me for my friends anyway 8)  ;) many people played and it was interesting.
SG Breath of Death
DEATH IS NOT THE END

Reply #66
Truedon rage wall of texts, broken Russian English, vil taja the devil himself for some reason playing now and fnights crying. Quality read for 1 week off the forums.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #67

Also if I were interested in banning specific people Flush theFacker would be at the top of the list.
SG Breath of Death
DEATH IS NOT THE END

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #68
I don't remember him exploiting...

... in DND.  :P

Reply #69
Truedon rage wall of texts, broken Russian English, vil taja the devil himself for some reason playing now and fnights crying. Quality read for 1 week off the forums.

You cant handle me kiddo.
Even when i lose I'm the winner.
Elitist Cuntz Empire Reculata
Truedon- CO Founder of the stickyback code.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA <--- pvp vids