Skip to main content

Topic: LFC (Read 198 times) previous topic - next topic

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
LFC
I work nights. Gmt -6.

Is the game fun? Or is the only thing to do atm grinding.

Whether it's the case or not i'll be trying it out.

Re: LFC
Reply #1
race?
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #2
@Kenman This must be take 3 at least by now :)

If you wanna hang with the Crimson core you were playing with back in early indev, we joined up with Seek & Destroy, going alfar at launch, when there's good activity we're mostly NA with a healthy dose of EU to keep the crazies in check ;)

I'm not playing right now (at least for the next couple weeks) as with most, looks like we have a couple logging in regularly keeping things alive but activity on the server is what it is... quiet. Hit me up if you're interested though.

Reply #3
race?
Don't you understand 99.999% alfars think you are a retard and would rather be led by celiah then you.

Reply #4
race?
Don't you understand 99.999% alfars think you are a retard and would rather be led by celiah then you.

Dont you understand you are the retard here?

No, I think you dont, which is the problem with being a retard, you just cant see it.

Btw hows your clan doing? Ours is doing great with players returning from hiatus and new members every couple weeks.

Peace out!
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Yeah i think this is take 3. I was on RoA but died due to hotkey issues, was the final straw for me... Even though i had fun most of the time. Idk.

Might just go crafter/enchanter or whatever.

Idk.

Idk.

Feels.

Are they wiping characters at launch? No right? If no then ill definitely commit some of my time. If they are then Fuck it afk till launch

Reply #6
yes server wipe at launch

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Well that's good.

But.

Afk

Reply #8
If anything its become enough differnet from df you may want to spend some time learning changes

Reply #9
@Kenman we're mostly NA with a healthy dose of EU to keep the crazies in check ;)
We are the crazies.

Reply #10
race?

Dont you understand you are the retard here?

No, I think you dont, which is the problem with being a retard, you just cant see it.

Btw hows your clan doing? Ours is doing great with players returning from hiatus and new members every couple weeks.

Peace out!
This must be the distant retarded red neck cousin of deluded Brendan @Semu ?