Topic: Speedy the squirrel (Read 307 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Speedy the squirrel
Reply #15

Reply #16
Gil Ian - Giants

Reply #17
I knew he was little evil, his behavior in clan so resembled his forum persona, only one of two people I had to directly kick from the clan.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #18
I knew he was little evil, his behavior in clan so resembled his forum persona, only one of two people I had to directly kick from the clan.
yep, your reasons for kicking me were clear:
"you don't have me craft any of your gear to level me"
"you do not donate mats"

I joined you to see if there is truth in what people say about you, that you are using new players for personal benefits, and it was true.
  • Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:54:56 pm by wildNothing

Reply #19
yep, your reason for kicking me was clear:

I joined you to see if there is truth in what people say about you, that you are using new players for personal benefits, and it was true.

Yeah nothing to do with you just being a lying sack shit....
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #20
yep, your reason for kicking me was clear:
"you do not donate mats"

Yeah nothing to do with you just being a lying sack shit....
what are you saying, that what I said is not true? You haven't said that you are kicking me because of those reasons?
  • Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 07:33:19 pm by wildNothing

Reply #21
Besides an unstable ping spiking all over the place (something you can intentionally manipulate) is way worse to deal with than a stable 300...
Timothy, your ping is really over 300?

I said kick for ping > 300 because for spiking all over the place, especially if it happens repeatably only when one is low or outnumbered there should simply be a ban, not a kick. But If you really have ping above 300 than I withdraw my statement about banning players with ping over 300. My bad. Your moves do not look like those on the video (I fought you).

So maybe this guy has highly unstable ping. This should be kick or ban, depending on circumstances, yes.

I live in Texas in a hotel with a wireless connections and it sux big time. I average 300-400ms with spikes to 1k to 2k.
However, in 3 weeks time it will be fixed as I will be moving into my new bigger awesome house and getting verizon FIOS back.  Can't wait.  I apologize for those having to put up with my shittiness. It sux for me too. 

But tbh, the netcode in New Dawn plays better at 300-400ms then RoA with 150-200ms.  My connections is way worse in RoA with a US Server.

Reply #22
This reveal is almost as shocking as when I found out Santa Claus wasn't real.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #23
But Santa is real, check announcements section, it's there.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."