Skip to main content

Topic: Zergs (Read 703 times) previous topic - next topic

Zergs
Legit 100% against zerging if anyone feels they are going to get zergerd at a siege or something give me a ding @Truedon1997 

Unless you are in the clans of lux retarder or russians i couldnt give a fuck if you zerging dorks get zergerd. Thanks ya boi TD AKA the kid that just dropped you 100 to 0.
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.

Re: Zergs
Reply #1
Legit 100% against zerging if anyone feels they are going to get zergerd at a siege or something give me a ding @Truedon1997 

Unless you are in the clans of lux retarder or russians i couldnt give a fuck if you zerging dorks get zergerd. Thanks ya boi TD AKA the kid that just dropped you 100 to 0.

your sig is legit gay

disappointed.

Reply #2

your sig is legit gay

disappointed.

get the boys on 7 uprising rolling villages

Its meant to be gay buddy bud

Reply #3
wagwan boys
dodgy bastard

Reply #4

Reply #5
I will help kill Uprising scrubs, pm as well, if anyone actively plays and wants to fight the zergers!

In game name semu?

Reply #6
@Semu
At this point I am willing to give you a PvP viable character to hunt us with, as I fear your motivation will drop to 0 once you realize you need to level at least 10 hours to viable. No strings attached, only requirement is to keep rolling, and hunt us actively. If you go inactive, password will be changed. Pm on forum if you need it.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #7
villages is only decent pvp mid map, i would bind at hintenfau.

Reply #8
@Semu
At this point I am willing to give you a PvP viable character to hunt us with, as I fear your motivation will drop to 0 once you realize you need to level at least 10 hours to viable. No strings attached, only requirement is to keep rolling, and hunt us actively. If you go inactive, password will be changed. Pm on forum if you need it.
Rather then give the account to that Giants troll alt semu, give it to me and I will bindcamp mycke.
dodgy bastard

Reply #9
I was never in Giants, I was just friends with a few of them from roa, when they joined Liandri! This char wasn't even in Giants when I logged on, it's pretty new!
Apologies my mistake
dodgy bastard

Reply #10
@Semu
Rather then give the account to that Giants troll alt semu, give it to me and I will bindcamp mycke.

I have a character just for you if you come play buddy boi x

Reply #11

I have a character just for you if you come play buddy boi x
Slide into my dm's with the details and I'll pop on this evening

Let's meet up. The three Amigos

Hintenfau is the place amigo

Reply #12
if u need any more against zergrising hmu