Skip to main content

Recent Posts

With tweaking I dont mind it. It isn't a fail. People cant do everything. Oh. NO.
General Discussion / Re: Tip the new players.
Last post by TripBunny -
Seasoned actually means veteran. You are thinking of popeyes chicken."

Same with experienced.

You mean Popeye's Veteran Chicken?
just remove the crafting system entirely its a huge fail and makes ub3rfails look bad (which they are)

worst system ever, people would "specialzie" anyway - its called making the skill harder to lvl

so its obv what the intention was - to get ppl to buy multiple accounts, AND IT WORKED.

fucking pathethic gaming community.
General Discussion / Re: Review of DnD
Last post by nightblighter -
I agree with most of this review.
So eve has a similar system, where leveling is based on time. How do they deal with new players?

I agree with op this time gate sucks. the only good part is that it gave us this early game with scrub tier armor, which I think is always fun even if it is unbalanced. But going forward people shouldn't have to pay dues of time if they can level up faster.
General Discussion / Re: Review of DnD
Last post by Davis Highfield -
I blame in dev because it took a long time and it feels like the game hasn't improved enough to justify the wait. The game has "launched" but not really. Ub3rfails has just put out the base product and is now demanding funding to keep improving it. This is the problem with "early access" games. We are not banks we cannot fund your games.

I need anime to cope, was so hyped for ND since anouncement but lost hype levels during in dev and regain during launch to lose it again 2 day server delay to regain it and now finally lost it for good.

I think the game can still be fun with all the clan warfare but everything else feels empty
10/10 ub3rcensor should delete our posts to damage control
jk there are positive reviews out there too (hopefully not by fanbois)

forums are fine i made so many anime friends
Instead of a title, just make a robe or laborer item you put on. Only apparel you can wear which lets you carry more shit. You could fold this "hauler concept" into laborer.
General Discussion / Re: Tip the new players.
Last post by PANZERBUNNY -
Seasoned actually means veteran. You are thinking of popeyes chicken."

Same with experienced.
Well SkD used to lose alot of fights where they outnumbered the enemy in the early days. That didnt make them quit and they can give anyone a good fight now.
It's my crusade to say anywhere and everywhere that a mono currency is crap. It's causing all possible issues. Gold economy would be very healthy for as long as I can see if holdings granted a PVP currency. What, people wouldn't want holdings if they were given "gold"? I don't buy it. Have gold as a reward for winning and fight in a war dec. based on ganks/property damage. Instead of people sitting on their ass getting paid, they have to get out there.