Skip to main content

Topic: Sarge Rage - Rise of the Squarehead 2016 (Read 1833 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Sarge Rage - Rise of the Squarehead 2016
Reply #30
Best video ever. My favorite part is after he's gone on his rage in Finnish and it gets silent and someone breaks the silence with "Can you shut the fuck up?"

Reply #31
Still no videos on this level,

just saying

youre all bad

just saying
/Agree
Nothing close.

Hahhahahahah this guy is the most hilarious and entertaining trash i've seen in any video, of any game.
So hurt... So... wounded.. So maimed, like a limping baby deer, crying, screaming for his mother..  Bahahha

This needs to be a promo vid for Darkfall. Fk it make it the trailer for New Dawn, this is pure gold.

Pat.
You are legendary.

/Bow
Bowjob Betty - Supreme General of Seek & Destroy

Reply #32
Still no videos on this level,

just saying

youre all bad

just saying
/Agree
Nothing close.

Hahhahahahah this guy is the most hilarious and entertaining trash i've seen in any video, of any game.
So hurt... So... wounded.. So maimed, like a limping baby deer, crying, screaming for his mother..  Bahahha

This needs to be a promo vid for Darkfall. Fk it make it the trailer for New Dawn, this is pure gold.

Pat.
You are legendary.

/Bow
i know
You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

• Semu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #33
The timing is perfection!

Reply #34
Pat, I can hook you up with my contacts in the CIA, they have an offer on Kim's (codename: Rocketman) head. Only a man of your caliber is up to the task, and this video is plenty proof.

I'll be in touch, 007.

Reply #35
" I was confushioned"  Is my new favorite phrase

Reply #36
I'm sorry, but I'll vote this as #2. Xanphia threatening to slit someone's throat IRL will always hold a special place in my heart.

NO QUALMS.

That being said, Pat's thieving maneuvers in this vid are peerless.
  • Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:07:01 am by Rimamok