Skip to main content

Topic: Improvement on tuto (Read 156 times) previous topic - next topic

Improvement on tuto
Hello all,

So as a new player i find the tuto simple and sweet yet...overwhelming, theres quite a lot of information in it thats not easy to remember.

what i would like to suggest is to incorparate a ''tip box'' if you will, it will ''remind you'' of certain functions that the tuto has shown you.
the box can be disabled at will once you know the works of the games.

Re: Improvement on tuto
Reply #1
I agree - it's an avalanche of information

Reply #2
If you cannot remember words you just read then this is not the game for you, what you experienced there was an IQ test and you failed badly.

Goodbye

Reply #3
@sirparagon Ignore bigabbo88. It's a player originally known as KingPat who seems to spend his/her time on many alt accounts on these forums. Your point was valid. His rarely, if ever, are.

Reply #4
@sirparagon Ignore bigabbo88. It's a player originally known as KingPat who seems to spend his/her time on many alt accounts on these forums. Your point was valid. His rarely, if ever, are.
Well this isn't ironic at all. LOL

#1 I am not pat.

#2 pat's originally known as postmanpatand hisblackandwhitecat, however I'm sure if pat saw this post he would be pleased to see that you refer to him as your king still🤴🏿

Reply #5
Beyond him having always been a troll, Pat's Darkfall history just isn't memorable to me. Sorry. I'm sure it goes both ways :)

Reply #6
Meh, Doesnt bother me you get these jerks everywere, So immature its pathetic. Not even worth pissing on if he was on fire.
Others however would probly take offense at such a pathetic comment. Not a nice welcome to newbs to the game who are willing to post suggestions on improving the game.
I've followed Df for years seen it raise and fall,would be great for this on to succeed, Just need to kill off the weeds that would choke it.