Skip to main content

Topic: Looking for Clan  (Read 323 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for Clan
I work full time but I want to get back into Darkfall on my days off / nights.

I haven't played New Dawn Since it first was opened and it looks like there are many changes since then.

If there are any active clans that don't mind a DFO Vet re-learn the game with them and bombard them with questions and help level up and gear up that would be great.

Re: Looking for Clan
Reply #1
I work full time but I want to get back into Darkfall on my days off / nights.

I haven't played New Dawn Since it first was opened and it looks like there are many changes since then.

If there are any active clans that don't mind a DFO Vet re-learn the game with them and bombard them with questions and help level up and gear up that would be great.

Race?
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Timezone?

Reply #3
NA - Mountain Time - Human

Reply #4
NA - Mountain Time - Human

The prob is there are very few active NA clans right now we are most active but are alfar or going alfar at launch only and we have allies that accept all races that usually only have 1-2 people so they just hang with us. I can send you a discord link so you can hang with us and probable find a more perma home with one of our allies.

If you are interested ill pm you a discord link
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #5
That would be cool thanks

Reply #6
That would be cool thanks

Seek and Destroy still play actively and i know they accept humans.

Reply #7
This ^^
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #8
SKD currently accept all races, but at Launch they will be all Alfar.

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
i feel like half the clans are going to be alfar only
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

Reply #10
He hung out with us a day to ask some questions but hasn't been playing really since and I think is waiting for closer to launch like everyone else.

And lets be real skd is not really active right now...

Reply #11
He hung out with us a day to ask some questions but hasn't been playing really since and I think is waiting for closer to launch like everyone else.

probably just didn't wannabe rude and say no to playing with you and your alts

Reply #12

[/quote

We have 8 actives right now. 

Reply #13
A clan more active then the server it self, wow ive seen some desperate lies in my time but this is low

Reply #14
A clan more active then the server it self, wow ive seen some desperate lies in my time but this is low

Starving for attention today I see, poor kid....