Skip to main content

Topic: GM event: Sunday 22nd at 7PM GMT (Read 1708 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: GM event: Sunday 22nd at 7PM GMT
Reply #30
I am not surprised about the chaos. These are events trolls have their field day.

Dev, Next time just ask two clans to participate in a controlled settings.

Reply #31
Thank you to all that participated.
The turn out was larger than anticipated and we got all the shots we needed, even better than planned.
Thank you for your patience during the setups, took us a bit longer than we hoped.

For the PvE part, we also got the answers we wanted.
We're not there yet in terms of engaging gameplay, and we have some leads on what to tweak.

Despite a couple incidents, the chaos was far lower than expected for the most part, thanks for behaving.
This session will be very useful for us. You've all been of great help.
Have a nice night!
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #32
The turnout was great, each clan had many players and it was great to see old rivals and friends working together.

A great event overall, it was good showing all our old members that the game is very active.

What an active night!

Reply #33
Emperor Jack - Supreme General of Giants

Reply #34
Those of you who missed it, here is the partial raw video of the event.  Skip 10 min when I got ported.  Unfortunately I had to leave after 30 min. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQqQExM8SUw
Wolfmask Warriors Clan @ https://www.twitch.tv/simssmith

Reply #35
Thanks you all for the fun. :)
Falce theVariablewand
I Know my Chickens (IKMC)
---
Darkfall Online (Eu)
Darkfall: Unholy Wars (Eu)
Darkfall: New Dawn

Reply #36
Semu, first of all, it was event just for trailer, so you was just part of crowding. This "event" was not focused to make fun for you and bring any action, just for trailer.

There was more than 50 players, if you wanna to count real number, you can open save of my stream on youtube, when i get on top of mountain and counting players, and there was already 50+, and it was ~10-15 min beofre action started, so there was more than 50. On PvE part some players left. An place after "pvp part", when some players decided to fight Minotaurs - not all players who was there was in pve, some of them just running around and watching, so 31lvl is not showing that there was ONLY 31 player.

No need to cry and qq man...

• Semu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #37
60 / 70? I missed the start. I was thinking there would be loads, and defo more than 100. I guess the pop reflects the game. Bad.

Reply #38
60 / 70? I missed the start. I was thinking there would be loads, and defo more than 100. I guess the pop reflects the game. Bad.

Head back over to your bustling RoA server then.

Reply #39
Thank you to all that participated.
The turn out was larger than anticipated and we got all the shots we needed, even better than planned.
Thank you for your patience during the setups, took us a bit longer than we hoped.

For the PvE part, we also got the answers we wanted.
We're not there yet in terms of engaging gameplay, and we have some leads on what to tweak.

Despite a couple incidents, the chaos was far lower than expected for the most part, thanks for behaving.
This session will be very useful for us. You've all been of great help.
Have a nice night!

Was fun.

Thanks to GM Mark for answering questions openly, always refreshing talking with you guys. You guys struck a nice balance of sticking to your game plan and listening to gaming community that can be, let's say self-serving.
Those of you who missed it, here is the partial raw video of the event.  Skip 10 min when I got ported.  Unfortunately I had to leave after 30 min. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQqQExM8SUw

Couldn't see myself 0/10 and plan on leaving the toilet seat up at hamlet now

Reply #40

No it reflects a beta.

Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #41

No it reflects a beta.

A beta that lasted too long to play actively.
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

Reply #42

No it reflects a beta.

A beta that lasted too long to play actively.

present continuous mate, not past
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Who the FUCK. Plays a beta actively?

I found out the game a gonna wipe and if I do log in itll be to test a patch for a few days.

Reply #44
@Kenman  People who missed playing DFO and were willing to test changes.
Also, people/clans that want to have holdings at launch and/or carry over some meditation.
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]