Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Funny thing about Dark, he's not wrong here about Mage playstyle! Begone is the new Come-hither cancer, 100 damage combo you can't counter!
I said it long time ago - make comehither and begone blockable. But back then everyone was like - begone is fine. So they nerfed comehither only and here we are. Begone is same shit, just different direction.
Funny thing about Dark, he's not wrong here about Mage playstyle! Begone is the new Come-hither cancer, 100 damage combo you can't counter!

The best way to fight a decent Mage is stay out of Melee range, because the amount off CC they have, it's pointless risking taking 100+ damage in an easy combo. Stay about 10x the melee range and hit all your bow shots. Wait till Mage runs out stats or you have 50% hp advantage before risking going into Melee range!

A few shit Mages can be OP, a few shit Archers lol (@@)

To @Ub3rgames

This is my list of suggestions to help make 'New Dawn' great again :)

Hotspots:
Area of x = x2 loot
Weekly World Boss- Needing 20 players doing mass damage to kill it in 30+ mins! (high hp, high regen, high reward)
Strategically placed portals- Only 4 needed linking Racial areas to Centre! (new hotspots, risk vs reward)
World quest- Weekly & daily Kill x mob x times receive x of Mats/Med points or +2 stat
Rare Mob crafting drops! (Craft item count =1)

Spells:
WOF- placed in cooldown with aoe. Nerf range, making using it a strategic decision. 
Begone- Add fall damage buff, the same as Come-hither. (Only on targeted players, not on caster)
Come-hither- Parryable (come on, why isn't this in????)

Weapons:
Slow staff- nerf damage a little.
2 handed club, maces and polearms- Maybe add some form of leech for these weapons, instead of flat out buffing damage!
PA- powerattack leeches 30hp. Club- powerattack leeches 30 stam and Maces- powerattack leeches 15hp & 15stam. Half the bonuses for 1 handers, plus nerf 1h club damage or give us rings! (It's stupidly OP because of the lack of enchant slots). Really don't want to see flat out damage buffs, and powerattacks have cooldowns, making them easy to balance!

Armours:
Robes- buff protection & mana regen, lower magnitude and cast speed.
Bone- buff mana regen, lower magnitude and cast speed.
Metal- nerf movement displacing effect, slight nerf to protections. Make Sele above more expensive to make!
Leather- slight nerf melee & archery magnitude and haste speed!

Best wishes

Mega

my titles give -8% magic potency, -1% archery potency, i have maxed attributes and 100 sharpshooter but my lvl88 arcane bolt with 0.00 dmg dawnstaff and 78 archmage still does more dps with faster castspeed than a .74 dmg bow and even 2 more dmg on mount fronthit, also easier to hit and quiet casting sound and costs mana so i can still keep bunnyhopping away from combat like a real mage

now add hasten spells + huge unmissable aoes + cobrastaff + purple robes and u got 5x archer dps

if @Ub3rgames cant do simple math or go pvp for 5 seconds against a mage with a physbuild they should shut down the game asap because everyone who is not a mage will not stay
In what gear?
I kindly request to the guys above that you take your conversations somewhere else. This is a recruitment thread. Our clan has very specific, simple and obvious rules that I wrote and explained to everyone 1 by 1. And for each rule someone breaks there are consequences. Therefore people can be in this clan as long as they behave, otherwise they get kicked.

Our clan has been growing steadily, our goals expanding and our team is bonding. If you are looking for a long term clan with sophisticated organization that can provide content and an enjoyable experience PM me in game or here on the forums.

Thank you!

If you want to be in the biggest clan and zerg every1 at villages this is the clan for you =0. I almost killed one of them with an r50 in a 1v15 =0.
Clan Recruitment / Re: THE TAUSIAN DOMINION RETURNS!!!
Last post by Dunnin -
I kindly request to the guys above that you take your conversations somewhere else. This is a recruitment thread. Our clan has very specific, simple and obvious rules that I wrote and explained to everyone 1 by 1. And for each rule someone breaks there are consequences. Therefore people can be in this clan as long as they behave, otherwise they get kicked.

Our clan has been growing steadily, our goals expanding and our team is bonding. If you are looking for a long term clan with sophisticated organization that can provide content and an enjoyable experience PM me in game or here on the forums.

Thank you!
General Discussion / Re: @Uber
Last post by hecate355 -
How much do you wager any of this here even matters? Make a guess... Not a thing depends on however much we moan or cheer at them here. Like seriously, they are not even tied to us in any direct way right now, other than this vague reputation/hope/faith thing.

Just come back down to earth, none of this helps.
Clan Recruitment / Re: THE TAUSIAN DOMINION RETURNS!!!
Last post by wildNothing -
Horde is probably the last refuge he has. Gotta play it cool
Running after me on forum, crying for attention. Let me be. Just read your own words:
It's funny to see you still affected
and think about who's affected here.

I have nothing against you, so stop doing fool out of yourself. As then you think it's my fault.
General Discussion / Re: @Uber
Last post by Kenman -
Its been one week since theyve even logged onto the forums.

Inb4 some fucker says "duurr don't you realise they dont have to log in to read posts" just shut the fuck up with that GARBAGE.

It takes 30 seconds to login and say "hey, still here, coding stuff atm on my 3rd screen, also stop crying. Love u bye"
They better fix their liquidation issue or the game's qctually going to be dead. Lel