Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Media Highlights / Re: [vid] games dead
Last post by heiser316999 -
when did tyson get good
Media Highlights / Re: Rats in the sky + some fights
Last post by gosti -
I could handle ice ice baby but that barbie girl cover is pure insanity. Might be a good idea to seek professional help.

Also, nice vid.

Yeah. Even beats Nanos' taste of music lol.
Media Highlights / Re: Rats in the sky + some fights
Last post by HenkBot -
I could handle ice ice baby but that barbie girl cover is pure insanity. Might be a good idea to seek professional help.

Also, nice vid.
Clan Recruitment / Re: Wardens (Human/Mirdain/Dwarf)
Last post by Fore Core -
We have new friends that recently joined us both during EU times and NA times.  Come join the action.
I heard it second hand, can anyone verify?  40+ TD, about 15 from our alliance, and I heard 25+ attackers. 

Was hoping to see a vid but I heard there wasn't much of a fight.

Anyone who was at Oethrain that can confirm or deny?  @semenchik @MaejohI would either of you be interested in providing numbers?
Oh okay so you were full of shit as figured

gtfo my thread bich

I've got a clannie trying to dig up a vid, he plans to post when it's ready.  He says the numbers above are more or less in the ballpark.

Here is the Siege from today at Oethrain
@semenchik  had 20 in party.  Here is the video he posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uU4S7oj1gg
Media Highlights / Hero of Yssam Tournament Streamhighligh
Last post by Roxanna -
Since the guy didn't post it, maybe some people wanna watch replay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-qgaF5u8g

yeah yeah obviously, the best part is DING DING DING
Media Highlights / Re: Aer Tithil siege
Last post by skatkurt -
Oetrain
Off-Topic Discussions / Re: DFO fans get rekt!
Last post by Eilistraee -
Hm, necro? For me time is stading still on ND. Maybe it's because I don't play it actively. Any recent content nowadays? Okay, see you in a month or two. Or a year, who knows? I heard subs don't run out for beta.. KHKHM...launched game, haven't bothered to check yet.

Clan Recruitment / Re: < Mirendil >
Last post by CreZee -
Crezee we thank you for your visit to Tughri and your git donation, however you shouldn't expect a fair fight when you raid some Clan city you are at war against. Next time you come by i'll offer some salty bread for your hard work.

This is Darkfall. I don't expect a fair fight, ever.
General Discussion / Re: Why did you stop playing?
Last post by Eilistraee -
You know, running on a mount across half the map takes 20 min. Rafting from an island takes 20 min. If that is too long, then some folks need to play some other game.

Thats the trouble, everyone is playing other games instead, because you know, no other game has this gay walk of shame.

Games dead because its tedious as fuck.

Pretty much this.

The design of this game is not based on fun activities, but on feeling of accomplishments for doing insane amount of boring activities. It's 1997 Runescape design. Proven to work at that time, but today? Nah.