Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 7308 times) previous topic - next topic

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #135
At this point I'll fucking duel anyone lol.
Just fucking hit me up or raid Mar Shral, for gods sake!

@Mycke I live out above mentioned city, where you at boi?

Sorry man not a good time for me with the friday after lunch crowed coming in and out of the shop I cant focus enough to be competitive, ill try and get in early tomorrow and catch you in a better time window for me (like the last 2-3 hours 10am-1pm my time)

Lol man
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #136
At this point I'll fucking duel anyone lol.
Just fucking hit me up or raid Mar Shral, for gods sake!

@Mycke I live out above mentioned city, where you at boi?

Sorry man not a good time for me with the friday after lunch crowed coming in and out of the shop I cant focus enough to be competitive, ill try and get in early tomorrow and catch you in a better time window for me (like the last 2-3 hours 10am-1pm my time)

Lol man

You do realize im an american with a business and real life is not an excuse its reality, I can either play attentively after shop closes or before lunch most days, sorry im not a jobless kid and can just do whatever when ever.

Ive literally had custmers in the shop 90% of the time since I posted that, I dont think he wants me to come over and then afk 90% of the time .
  • Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 11:28:06 pm by Mycke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #137
@VexDee  C O N T E N T
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #138
@VexDee  C O N T E N T

You just dont see the irony, where I cant just do it on call but always try and set up a time I can and you just dodge 24/7 with no intentions at all and then point at me.

What a fucking loser...

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #139
Whatever makes you feel better Mycke. Doesn't matter how you spin it, shit is comedy
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #140
Whatever makes you feel better Mycke. Doesn't matter how you spin it, shit is comedy

The only comedy is you are trying to imply im dodging friendly duels with him just for some practice as cover for you dodging an actual duel with me, thats comedy.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #141
C O M E D Y

Reply #142
@Ub3rgames  please move this to political or off topic forum. 

Reply #143
im an average player
^^ Mycke AFTER he's lost to a guy that was using only battle spikes and no transfers/heals

• Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:05:16 pm by wildNothing

Reply #144
so the general consensus is that everyone is dodging AVAST and then getting pwned by his insults and walking away with their tail between their legs.

ivar why u got beef with BK. the only shit u know in the game u learned from him.
in between your never ending talking to yourself about theorycrafting (usually totally wrong) or telling us your masterbating schedule or your kids he would often offer a lot of useful info.

bk .....when r u fighting mycke tho, this dodge is too much

i will make a dana white forum account to promote it if u need

content boys

mycke lol

I actually never had a beef with BK till I left SKD and couldnt avoid his repeated attempts here on the forums to start some shit, I had to tell the guy twice (once in PM's and posted publicly here) I'm done going back and forth with him on if people are still playing the game. Theorycrafting is part of the fun of any game, fucking around with shit. I guess I should have just been like INK, ABBO, SAIN and a few others just bitched about the game 24/7 in comm's, that sounds like fun. I didn't learn anything from BK because im vet ya dummy, hence my ability to raft and jerk it at the same time. Duh.

Only thing I did possibly learn from BK is my that my theory that 'try-hards' like BK, smurf, ink, abbo, sain, black, serro~ every affected try-hard posting toxic shit 24/7 here gets burned out playing DF and end up stuck in purgatory that is Forumfail.
  • Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 02:39:41 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #145
Here's the one of the PMs I was getting after the new SG demoted salty Ivar to guest in our discord that turned him into a spastic ex girlfriend.

I didn't realize I couldn't send you a message if I dropped the skd server in my Discord, but somebody set me back to guest so I couldn't drop into the channel and say hi this morning - I was kind of disappointed man. Anyway I saw last night somebody had said aradoth got picked up because I had said something. I didn't say anything to anybody except for the GSC guy I tried helping when I had my bank on me. I hope you guys realize when you drop a holding that's a system-wide server message. Anyway good luck out there
I'm interested in knowing if he's the only 'vet' that gets these system-wide server messages when a holding is dropped.

Anyways, the guy tried to attack my integrity in front of my clan mates and I had to defend myself. Apparently it was in a salty manner yet rather than just move on, he PMs me on here until he finally conceded and goes on a rant about more bullshit.

You left clan Ivar, good for you. You then tried to take it to the forums and have been getting beat ever since. You say these "tryhards" are stuck in forum purgatory because they don't play yet you're already playing other games yourself while claiming you're jumping into New Dawn for little stints at a time and finding action every time. You ain't fooling even the very people playing the game still

Reply #146
...yet rather than just move on...

Lol. Unreal.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #147
...yet rather than just move on...

Lol. Unreal.
What's more unreal?

Replying in this thread that has more content than the actual game

Or

Being in a EU clan and setting your siege vulnerability window for 4am and complaining when a NA clan sieges you?

That one must be a real headscratcher for your joke ass being you keep avoiding it.

Reply #148
this thread is great
anyone know if bk is fighting mycke or whats up

Reply #149
this thread is great
anyone know if bk is fighting mycke or whats up
Probably not. I'm going to duel Mycke later today. probably.