Skip to main content

Topic: Duel vs Avast SomeBK (Read 4268 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Duel vs Avast SomeBK
Reply #120
@SomeBK mind if I fill in for you in this duel? I wanna see whats hes got when hes NOT trolling around etc.

@Mycke Where you at this weekend? I wanna duel you anytime anywhere broski. Hit me up IG Hurry Cane or here.

So how much you get paid for creating this new dodge for SomeFatty?

lol none? Dont even know the guy. I juse see Mycke create a post and I wanted to duel him. Simple as that

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #121
@SomeBK mind if I fill in for you in this duel? I wanna see whats hes got when hes NOT trolling around etc.

@Mycke Where you at this weekend? I wanna duel you anytime anywhere broski. Hit me up IG Hurry Cane or here.
Don't waste your time. He gets like this whenever the population is super low and he's starved for content.

All it does is promote all the other bored scrub PvE ers and RPers to chime in and try to participate in forumfall.

Mycke is good forum content and he'll always be no matter how good or bad the state of the game is in. These other weirdos are just discouraging anyone from coming back.

You'll never get the duel @arctoz and if you do, you'll obviously win but it will be because he forgot to eat food, his (insert) broke or he knew he was going to lose because "he'd been lugging heavy boxes of books all day and was a little beat".

Really wish the game was doing better but Mycke is more entertaining on these boards than the actual game is to play

@lambdaExpression Fat jokes on the Internet was cool back in 98, think of something better. I'm pretty much a twig by the way so if you want to switch to skinny shaming, that might make you look like a cool kid
  • Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:47:39 pm by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #122
Better hope Mycke doesn't take another hiatus, you're quickly becoming the village idiot.
You're giving him a good run for his money tbh.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #123
Better hope Mycke doesn't take another hiatus, you're quickly becoming the village idiot.
You're giving him a good run for his money tbh.
I was wondering when you were going to chime in. So while you're back Charax since you're such an expert, who's the bigger idiot?

1. The guy recognizing how much more content is found in this very thread you're participating in vs the actual game.

Or

2. The guy in a EU clan who sets his siege vulnerability window for 4am his time and cries about it when an NA clan takes his holdings.

?

Like I said, more content here and owning you guys with your own doings is too easy on these boards. I don't even have to log in game to make it happen. The saddest part about it is you guys are the ones left so the game only has your feedback to go off of now
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #124
I think it's fair to say that you are the biggest idiot.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #125
I think it's fair to say that you are the biggest idiot.
There's the well-rounded answer I was looking for.

Get owned moron. Move along now

Reply #126

Ive fought against you before and im pretty certain you are a fair bit better player than I but if you want to duel some over the weekend ill be happy to since I need some dueling anyway.

For the record this isn't about me being good, im an average player, this is about forum big mouths that talk a lot of shit in text but in reality are no better than those they call shit about, so these duels were not to demonstrate my PvP skills but to show theirs are nothing to brag about.

These guys make a big deal about that video saiyan set me with the battle spikes (for the record im a hybrid I don't do real duels in robes) like they are far better than me when I know they aren't, so I put them on the spot so they could prove they could beat 'the guy who lost to battle spikes' and they all wilted knowing they had even odds at best and very likely could lose.

The funniest part about this is they really blew an opportunity because my character was way under developed from having all my time dedicated to the clan (50 attributes 25 archery 60 PA etc), but since ive gone solo ive had a chance to catch up and im no longer so under developed (75 attributes 77 archery 96 PA etc..), so their odds of beating me have gone down a lot, but I still was willing to put it out there even with such a weak toon and they still were too wienie.

Reply #127
I have severe gas right now and thus I'm in the bathroom-- can someone please link the battle spike video?

Reply #128
so the general consensus is that everyone is dodging AVAST and then getting pwned by his insults and walking away with their tail between their legs.

ivar why u got beef with BK. the only shit u know in the game u learned from him.
in between your never ending talking to yourself about theorycrafting (usually totally wrong) or telling us your masterbating schedule or your kids he would often offer a lot of useful info.

bk .....when r u fighting mycke tho, this dodge is too much

i will make a dana white forum account to promote it if u need

content boys

mycke lol

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #129
The lugging books excuse and him agreeing to the time I set then flaking pissed me off. The dude made me work through my lunch and rush home for it after I saw he accepted. He apparently expected me to be constantly checking the forums for his dodge excuse but I didn't get a chance until I was getting done with work and driving back. Now, I get to laugh at this dork pounding his chest all because he "called me out" and the moment we agree to a time, he flakes and makes this thread to seem cool.

Since then, it's been smooth sailing owning these dweebs with their own material
  • Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 08:59:00 pm by SomeBK

Reply #130
The lugging books excuse and him agreeing to the time I set then flaking pissed me off. The dude made me work through my lunch and rush home for it after I saw he accepted. He apparently expected me to be constantly checking the forums for his dodge excuse but I didn't get a chance until I was getting done with work and driving back. Now, I get to laugh at this dork pounding his chest all because he "called me out" and the moment we agree to a time, he flakes and makes this thread to seem cool.

Since then, it's been smooth sailing owning these dweebs with their own material

Oh ffs I literally added lets do it later like 15-20 minutes (at the most it could of been 10 minutes even ffs) after my original post for a duel 8-9 hours later, you are such fucking wienie spinning and spinning instead of just being a man and either doing it or accepting you just dont want to without all these pussy excuses.

Reply #131
Look at mr BK, even copying his forum heroes abbo and machinists repetitive phrases and one liners. Hoping to be a big, tough forum spammer like them. Lol.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #132
At this point I'll fucking duel anyone lol.
Just fucking hit me up or raid Mar Shral, for gods sake!

@Mycke I live out above mentioned city, where you at boi?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #133
Look at mr BK, even copying his forum heroes abbo and machinists repetitive phrases and one liners. Hoping to be a big, tough forum spammer like them. Lol.
You still haven't answered who the bigger idiot is. All I got was a "No, I'm not an idiot. You're an idiot because I said so" response.

My forum heroes machinist and Abbo would be proud. I hope to one day to give you a twinkle in your eye as you do when you read their posts

Reply #134
At this point I'll fucking duel anyone lol.
Just fucking hit me up or raid Mar Shral, for gods sake!

@Mycke I live out above mentioned city, where you at boi?

Sorry man not a good time for me with the friday after lunch crowed coming in and out of the shop I cant focus enough to be competitive, ill try and get in early tomorrow and catch you in a better time window for me (like the last 2-3 hours 10am-1pm my time)