Skip to main content

Topic: Skinning (again) (Read 641 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Skinning (again)
Reply #15
awesome patch, when skinng fail is removeing i will love this game more then my wife. xoxo

You must have some fat old cunt for a wifey then.

why fat and old cunt?

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
On the note of skinning.
You once said wisdom does not effect yield or success rates.
Yet you mention it here now like it is part of it. (and tailoring???)

Having basicly maxed out the main skinner in TTD, there is a big improvement especially coupled with the skinning title.
Would forcing a harvesting lifestyle for the upcoming months actually grant noticable improvements?
Im asking for a friend...

Reply #17
On the note of skinning.
You once said wisdom does not effect yield or success rates.
Yet you mention it here now like it is part of it. (and tailoring???)

Having basicly maxed out the main skinner in TTD, there is a big improvement especially coupled with the skinning title.
Would forcing a harvesting lifestyle for the upcoming months actually grant noticable improvements?
Im asking for a friend...

As far as i know wisdom does not affect the propability of skinning for a specific item (the percentage on the map). But before that matters there is a chance to fail the whole skinning process which is reduced by wisdom and skinning skill level.

Reply #18
I actually enjoy the failed skins, it gives me content while I PVE, and as I am a 60 year old gambler with no life savings, it also fulfils my need to get fucked in the ass.

- some old cunt who doesn't even play the game
This guy is so salty, he couldn't float in the Dead Sea. Instead the Dead Sea would float on him.

Reply #19
Just put him on ignore- works like a charm. If no one pays any attention to him he will eventually lose interest.

Reply #20
As one of probably a very small handful of people on the server with over 80 skinning skill, this complaint is vastly overblown.

Once you have the skill up and the title at 100, fails are super rare.  The only real gripe is the whole 100% doesn't = 100% thing that's happening in game, skinning the fire dragon and failing shouldn't happen.

Reply #21
People already get too much skins.

Reply #22
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #23
People already get too much skins.
go farm a baradron solo and tell me you get too much skins

oh wait youre an old fragile faggot that never leaves the npc city unless he can spawnscale with 20 other people, nvm
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #24
Once the tip is in, it's only skin bro.