Skip to main content

Topic: Moaning (Read 342 times) previous topic - next topic

• Leo Woods
  • [*][*][*]
Moaning
Can everyone stop fucking moaning about everything and anything and just enjoy the game we have?

You muppets should be thankful Darkfall even still exists.

Re: Moaning
Reply #1

No we really shouldn't.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Your profile picture is tantamount to being 15 and having a poster from Nuts magazine on your wall

So I refuse to listen to you.

Reply #3
Don't worry about it.  If someone takes the time to post (anything) in the forums, it usually means they actually care about the game and want it to succeed.

• Leo Woods
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4

No we really shouldn't.

You should. Half you syndromes don't even have jobs so you'd be stuck playing something like runescape 20 hours a day 7 days a week.

Reply #5
2 darkfalls exist but for some reason the people who like one of them find it more fun to troll the forum of the other than play theirs, that can only tell you how boring their version is.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• Leo Woods
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
Your profile picture is tantamount to being 15 and having a poster from Nuts magazine on your wall

That's my girlfriend aka your mum, but nice try. Next please

Reply #7
2 darkfalls exist but for some reason the people who like one of them find it more fun to troll the forum of the other than play theirs, that can only tell you how boring their version is.

That happened to both versions and both player bases are guilty of it.

Its pathetic, full stop.

But yea, the constant negativity is getting tiresome.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #8
Quit moaning about people moaning, they have valid reasons to complain.

Reply #9

Its pathetic, full stop.

Its not even negativity, I have no issue with reasoned criticism and the game does have flaws that can be criticisized, but this is just 13 year olds trolling a forum for entertainment and nothing more.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #10
Obviously I'm moaning that the Hasten Spells, Flames of Vengeance, Disintegrate Meteor Strike and WoF effects in my signature don't apply anymore

:'(

Arkillion Asura

Reply #11

Its pathetic, full stop.

Its not even negativity, I have no issue with reasoned criticism and the game does have flaws that can be criticisized, but this is just 13 year olds trolling a forum for entertainment and nothing more.

I agree, however, no way a 13 year old plays this game. That mother fucker would be 3 when DFO came out lol. btw Im getting fucking old....

Reply #12
Yeah they are definitely not 13 which makes it even more pathetic.

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

That's my girlfriend aka your mum, but nice try. Next please

Apparently I'm older than my mum, what a weird world.

Thanks for confirming the 15 year old theory though.

You know what'd make you look really cool? If you had a signature with a picture of a Kawasaki Ninja in it, maybe like big bold font saying 'LEO WOODS, GHOST RIDER', and then a few quotes underneath like "The sound of a gun blast, then watch the hearse pass,
just another day in the life, G"

Reply #14
Can everyone stop fucking moaning about everything and anything and just enjoy the game we have?

yes you right,they must stop doing shitty changes and just enjoy the best pvp.
They also must stop listen to comunity,because cominuty composing shitty suggestions.If you listen to community,you will get DF UW again.
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:44:18 pm by 4ifirnul