Skip to main content

Topic: BUFF RAFT SPEED (Read 139 times) previous topic - next topic

BUFF RAFT SPEED

Re: BUFF RAFT SPEED
Reply #1
there will come a complete overhaul on the naval items, so as raft..but obviously its the lowerst of the low-tier boats so dont expect a speed like the coastal-runner in df uw.
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #2
there will come a complete overhaul on the naval items, so as raft..but obviously its the lowerst of the low-tier boats so dont expect a speed like the coastal-runner in df uw.

It's not called a raft, it's a Sea Slug.
  • Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:04:45 pm by Yeti Magic

Reply #3
Ub3rgames have already stated there will be a complete overhaul of the ship system in a Naval Expansion. But in the meantime, they really need to nerf the raft sounds, they are excruciating after a while.

Reply #4
god yes. rafts needs to shut the fuck up. sounds like they have lawn mower engines on them or something.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #5
Have you seek the wake they produce, I think they DO have giant propellers, one pointed to the front and another to the back.

Also Raft speed is fine, its faster then a swimmer which should be all you get out of something which requires no skill to make and a pittance of materials.
Lodrig Valinson - Deposed Supreme General of the Steel Bones

Reply #6
Also Raft speed is fine

That's a keelhaulin'