Skip to main content

Topic: Nomads back and recruiting Alfars! 18+, EU only. EN Speaking mic req. (Read 532 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Nomads back and recruiting Alfars! 18+, EU only. EN Speaking mic req.
Reply #15
In short the good ones from Zagenda are in Epoch and the useless people like you Heldana are in Lux.

...and the troll in Titanic Orchestra.

Reply #16
Nice to see Nomads back ingame :)

Saw your clantag yesterday in alfarlands, but wasnt sure if it is the original (same for TFK) .... an TFK alfar looks so wrong ... your supposed to be wolfes :)

Hey Heldana, BDW playing or agenda for that matter? Not seen those names about yet :)

Bdw is playing, human/elf/orcs and i Zagenda deosnt play in one clan, some (like me) ar in LUX, but some more are Epoch :)
In short the good ones from Zagenda are in Epoch and the useless people like you Heldana are in Lux.

I do not know, who "You Heldana" is, but if you post, please use punctuation marks, they would multiply the usefullness of your posts.

Wait ... good point ..... never mind.

Reply #17
Raft to villages for 30 minutes and lose the fight? - check
Spending 20 minutes to scale enemy city walls? - check
Getting 1 v 6'd? - check
Die to NPC towers trying to loot 50 timber? Check
Get fat loots from players in a dungeon only to get stomped on by mobs? Check

Something Sound fucking stupid and dumb? Nomads probably done or doing it, loving Darkfall still and having a laugh being trash all over again.

Recruitment open to another 6 people for now, then we shall purge a little while!

Reply #18
Crofters nearly all sorted for now. Looking for some laid back dudes or dudets to group up and progress through the game with.

Currently 5 more spaces available within the clan.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Solid group of guys, no drama/egos in sight

Reply #20
Still looking for another 5 guys or gals, then recruitment will pause for a period while we traverse Agon!