Skip to main content

Recent Posts

What a desperate attempt to force someone else to farm in starter dungeon... Boredom hit max lvl...

Again who are you? trash tier.
You couldn't beat me if I was playing with 1 hand.
can't believe my eyes
Did you stop because titles forced you to make different characters to craft, gather, pvp/pve with or did titles and their general locking out of certain things make you quit?
1 character with time gated builds yes

Locking out is removing content, doesn't matter how they spin it, without the necessary tools the game just isn't fun, the tedium becomes real as the moments that made it all worth it are now gone.

I could rant about it all but I beat this dead horse all indev. Open world, full loot and a restricted character.

Gl hf
And to clue you in here since it went way over your head, Fck boy was joking. Tolb just took the whole thing so fucking serious we couldn't stop laughing and kept it going.
Elaborate public shaming?

Better off following through.
RECRUITMENT IS OPEN ONCE MORE!

Since Uber expressed their ambitions and the rumors fell apart, internal activity has increased and so we now open recruitment once more and we are ready for BRAND NEW adventures!

PM me (Dunnin Dainstaff) on forums/discord/ingame for more information  8)
What a desperate attempt to force someone else to farm in starter dungeon... Boredom hit max lvl...

Again who are you? trash tier.
You couldn't beat me if I was playing with 1 hand. You sound more like "the rebellion of the noobs" rather than anything else... Keep dreaming boy...
General Discussion / Re: Which quest am I missing?
Last post by steadman -
I bet either Broadherne or Scarbourne dungeon has the quest.

Scarbourne has quests, but they're from a different group.  Broadherne does not have any quests
Let me get this straight.. you bend the knee to Lord Blaine and blow him, then you make videos of you picking on your own race alliance and acting superior? That took a wild turn.

You are a nobody.  We gave mercy to Enclave so you guys wouldn't quit.  Blaine messaged us and said he is tired of farming because we keep killing you over and over.  So want to try again? trash.
Tell me more about how your mercy for Enclave stopped me from quitting. Quite intriguing. However, discord tells a different tale.  One of Rekt offering peace to Blaine, and Blaine accepting the offer. On the cusp of really going to war, your leaders caved.  But hey, you keep on bullying one of the most casual clans in the server now that you've lost the war with Enclave. Makes ya look like a boss, fo' real.

It was a great call by Rekt and Blain. Things were getting ready to get really stupid on both sides since I'm willing to bet Blaine heard the same suggestions of things to do that Rekt heard. Nobody needs that shit.

And to clue you in here since it went way over your head, Fck boy was joking. Tolb just took the whole thing so fucking serious we couldn't stop laughing and kept it going.
enclave was too easy, now sedition is going for the big boy clans
Let me get this straight.. you bend the knee to Lord Blaine and blow him, then you make videos of you picking on your own race alliance and acting superior? That took a wild turn.

You are a nobody.  We gave mercy to Enclave so you guys wouldn't quit.  Blaine messaged us and said he is tired of farming because we keep killing you over and over.  So want to try again? trash.
Tell me more about how your mercy for Enclave stopped me from quitting. Quite intriguing. However, discord tells a different tale.  One of Rekt offering peace to Blaine, and Blaine accepting the offer. On the cusp of really going to war, your leaders caved.  But hey, you keep on bullying one of the most casual clans in the server now that you've lost the war with Enclave. Makes ya look like a boss, fo' real.