Skip to main content

Recent Posts

General Discussion / Re: New Dawn Mages [RIP]
Last post by Fnights -
nonsense

Q_Q more, also wasn't you take a break? Pathetic.
Last post by Prometheus -
About Mages and Khamsets in DND ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPA614YM9c
General Discussion / Re: Debating on playing
Last post by Alberton -
There are four types of people.

1. Those that love Darkfall - the silent majority
2. Those that love Darkfall but want things to change and want it now
3. Those that play other games and feel threatened by Darkfall and virus antimarket it
4. Those who have not yet played the game

The other question you should be asking is - do we have confidence in this development team's ability to improve the game.
My short answer is Yes and I have many many years working in IT.
Their racial\alignment work has been good.
There is much more for them to do and they admit that, but they seem to be competent.

As an old UO/Lineage2 player I love Darkfall.
Salve a tutti
Stavo pensando di provare questo gioco, ma giocare un MMO da solo mi annoia tantissimo xD vedo che la gilda è solo nani, razza che veramente non sopporto - esistono possibilità di affiliarsi anche da non-nani? oppure la scelta razziale è legata a qualche dinamica interna?
Last post by SoethThoth -
Yeah new guy don't worry about regional population at all, if you go to the far corner of the map and there is nobody there just assume there are no active players.

Aside from people talking about things that they really have no clue about, the game is fun.

I stay in the racial humanlands and today I grouped with 3 players at a spawn and then 2 players at another spawn, then met a guy doing a quest who joined my small clan.

You do not need a ton of people in the surrounding area to enjoy the game, especially if you were to join a clan you would have stuff to do.

I have been playing since launch and am still doing the racial humanlands quests which give you tons of meditation and resources to get you started.

Last post by gosti -
There's a different feeling about the population based  on location. If there's plenty of ppl where you live you gonna feel the game is populated just fine. If you're living in a shithole it's a different story.
Last post by CistaCista -
It is the oddest thing, how almost every player on my forum ignore list starts with the letter S.
Last post by KevinDL -
I guess the population depends on location.

Of course it's lower than on launch tho.

Generally speaking while speaking of the population of the game people are asking for total active players.  Regional numbers mean nothing in this conversation.
Last post by gosti -
I guess the population depends on location.

Of course it's lower than on launch tho.
Media Highlights / Re: Khamset Cancer
Last post by gosti -
That ressing lol