Skip to main content

Topic: William Tell pvp 2 (Read 534 times) previous topic - next topic

• murkk
  • [*][*]
William Tell pvp 2

Re: William Tell pvp 2
Reply #1
basic  - i like how u guys wear down air een to 0 stam then tell them to hold back so u can 1v1 him with 0 stam, lol lol  ur also constantly at 0 stam in every fight cuz u dont stam up
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 07:02:52 am by SuperSaiyan

Reply #2
fun to watch NA's fight NA's, expecially when game not let you do knock - ray - ray - knock - ray -ray.

Reply #3
fun to watch NA's fight NA's, expecially when game not let you do knock - ray - ray - knock - ray -ray.
Now its seize, white hit, whirlwind, repeat. With blind archery shots that are there only to let you close the distance.
Only difference between RoA and DND I see is that in DND you have to aim even less. While you repeat another sequence over and over.

Seize is cancer. OP skill (full damage with strong utility) that removed distance awareness game from combat and skill from melee.
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 09:28:02 am by wildNothing

Reply #4
Just another boring left click video.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Just another boring left click video.

I've been considering changing to RMB to liven things up a bit, maybe even use an Xbox controller if that doesn't help.

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Reply #6
I switched to arrow keys for movement so I could stimulate my brain more in pvp.

Reply #7
Seize is cancer. OP skill (full damage with strong utility) that removed distance awareness game from combat and skill from melee.

I agree with you only partly. Seize is strong but not OP. Land Seize != 100% win agains archer\mage. It cost 22 stamina. Yes it is abit unbalanced that it deal 100% damage have such big distance, when knock have less distance and less damage output and less power, but still. With out Seize warriors will such against any kind of range fight.
Only Seize let pure warrior exist. Not all players good at range and like it, and with out such kind of skill they will suffer. Plus titles balancing seize, not 100% of server have it and it is good! Even players who have it, have it on different effectivity lvl. 0\2\4\6\8\10\13 potency is very noticable on such kind of attack.

This game, like and real world, is not BLACK and WHITE. It is GRAY and more grades of gray!

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
22 stam? You meant 12? Or did it change...

Reply #9
11 was side step. 22 was for seiz. Or it changed?

Just tested +2 axe title = 22 stamina for use in robe

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Ah maybe you're right.