Skip to main content

Topic: Mount giveaway event. (Read 233 times) previous topic - next topic

Mount giveaway event.
@SomeBK @ironkid @Bim Bam  and others that are interested, I think we can this something similar in Hintenfau + PVP.  The mount inventory system is a good tool for egg hunting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xs_ZyH9M1A

Here is what I am thinking.
  • Collect 100 ~ 200 mounts.
  • Get some fat donations and place them in 20 bags.
  • Attach all these mounts around Hintenfaus area 15 min before the event starts.
  • Put some of these bags inside the attached mounts
  • Tell the whole server to invade Hintenfau and collect the treasure

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Mount giveaway event.
Reply #1
That'd be pretty cool. Would you host a trade fair immediately after the event or would this all happen during?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #2
During a tournament  is a bad idea because of the fps loss. Before or after is all cool.  Maybe you can setup betting services too Avast is pretty good with that stuff :)

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
No doubt ironkid but I think he just wants to make an event to attract people to come to Hintenfau to trade. Also might encourage people to live center map for a bit so we can run into each other more
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
Sorry guys I am not a trader or crafter. I was just helping out @caractacus to spice up his event by creating an egg hunt activity.  The above idea will be a full pvp event. I can volunteer to help organize it. But if many clans comes to mid map to participate they will surely bring their craters and after the event they can craft up everything you guys need.

Reply #5
Giving away mounts like you can't buy them for dirt cheap in any market yourself.. such a pointless event / idea. How about you give away some infernal then I'd be interested.
dodgy bastard

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
That synchronized mount tail swing lol

Giving away mounts like you can't buy them for dirt cheap in any market yourself.. such a pointless event / idea. How about you give away some infernal then I'd be interested.

How about you create your own content?
  • Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 04:25:01 am by gosti

Reply #7

To be honest I think this was the main problem I had. Basic mounts are pretty worthless and didn't really attract many people.  We did have a couple of new guys that showed up and benefited. Big thanks to Fore Core for spicing it up with the egg hunt and making the video, it made it a lot more fun for the other people that showed and I think everyone that attended had a great time. If anything it was an interesting learning exercise and I just wanted to try something. The other big problem with the trade fair in the Elf city is that the market works pretty well by itself anyway so probably doesn't need an event to encourage it.

Reply #8
This is what GMs are for! Let's go some flying krakens and surprise demon raids!!