Skip to main content

Topic: How many more months? (Read 1441 times) previous topic - next topic

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: How many more months?
Reply #30
End of 2019

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #31
EARLY ACCESS, open the doors to the community to help make new content? mobs, ect... ? steam somthing @Ub3rgames

Reply #32
EARLY ACCESS, open the doors to the community to help make new content? mobs, ect... ? steam somthing @Ub3rgames

And that would change what ? People quit because the game is extremely tedious and ub3r has no plans to change their broken mechanics.

Running simulator.

Reply #33
ub3r has had this game now for 2 years. Let's face it, they did a great job with the network code, but game design isnt their thing. They'd be better off partnering up with a small gaming developer now and getting that part of it right. Otherwise it's over imo

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #34
You know in PUBG or fortnite when the circle just keeps pulling as far away from you as possible? That's what I imagine DND is like.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #35
In a way it doesn't matter how many more months because nobody is getting billed for additional months beyond the first package you paid for.  If you're not exploiting this lack of billing with more alts you're doing it wrong.  The way I see it, if we don't sign up more alts to exploit the advantages they give then this company won't make any money.  New accounts are their only revenue stream at this point.

Reply #36
In a way it doesn't matter how many more months because nobody is getting billed for additional months beyond the first package you paid for.  If you're not exploiting this lack of billing with more alts you're doing it wrong.  The way I see it, if we don't sign up more alts to exploit the advantages they give then this company won't make any money.  New accounts are their only revenue stream at this point.

The fact that this suggestion sounds legitimate and not in jest is so troubling.  My hype for DND is so low right now I'm not sure it can recover but I hold on to false hope on my free account while I play RoA.

Reply #37
This iteration is a lot of fun if you are in the right guild. But the game itself doesn't nurture new players to make them really want to work at it to get into it.

fuck the vets, work on new players.

Also no free accounts with spawn scaling, that's just asking for trouble.

Buff water sigs.